Pungsan

Next day, Preacher was ready in his car to go to this prayer retreat with Johan.

Preacher was the one driving and Johan turned to him and said"Thank you Mr Preacher for inviting me to the retreat"

"It's my pleasure. I am surprised that you are interested in retreat, You made the right call"

Preacher turned to Johan and said"You maybe a chosen one, You will receive salvation"

Preacher then turned around and he looked at Johan who was not excited at all for the trip.

"I'm so happy that you are coming along"

"I am so excited, Are you excited?"

"Yeah!"

Johan showed his fake excitement about the trip to the preacher

---

After a while, the duo consisting of Preacher and Johan reached their destination: the Eden Camp.

They got out of the car and were greeted by a cult member who had a fake gentle smile plastered on his face.

"Welcome, brothers and sisters. Welcome to the Eden Camp," the cult member greeted everyone. "You have to walk from here. I will show you the way."

Everyone nodded and the cult member began walking towards the forest. "Please follow me carefully," he cautioned.

"Okay," Preacher and Johan replied in unison.

As they walked for a while, Johan saw a huge cross in the middle of nowhere. He remembered reading about that cross in a newspaper article, but he realized that the time was different now.

There was no one on the cross this time. The journalist must have been killed long before Johan arrived.

After walking for a while, everyone finally reached a place where the cult member said, "From here on, the kids and adults will split up. The adults will go to the chapel, and kids will go to the student area."

Johan remembered the container that housed the insane kids.

"Also, please focus on your worship. Please leave your mobile phones and accessories here," the cult member added.

Johan sighed and gave away his phone, but he had actually hidden a second phone on his person.

After giving away his phone, Johan went to the student area, which was a container. Once he entered, he saw a group of messed-up kids.

"Bro?" one of them said.

"Big bro!" added another.

All the scary-looking kids ran towards him, but Johan wasn't having it. He kicked them away from him.

"Go away, you little fuckers! I am not your damn father! Stop bugging me!" Johan kicked the kids away, and soon the whole container was filled with flying children.

One of the grown-up kids got up and tried to hold Johan from behind, but Johan glared at him. "Don't touch me," he said in a cold, deadly tone.

However, the guy was so much under the influence of drugs that it didn't even matter to him.

Johan was pissed and hit him with an elbow straight to the face, breaking some of his teeth. He didn't stop there and hit him with his strongest Taekwondo move: the back kick.