The Business Plan

"Everyone, please welcome our new latest addition to the table. Please welcome the President of our brand new Cipher affiliate, Mr. Seong,"

Eugene said while smiling widely. Soon enough, everyone heard footsteps and they turned to see someone walking towards them through the door.

Johan Seong stood in front of all the other presidents, completely dressed in a professional suit and his earpiece, looking like a perfect assassin.

"What's up guys?" Johan greeted everyone with a smile.

"Mr Seong, please enlighten us about the reason behind choosing Busan and Incheon for the expansion of Workers," Eugene said.

But before Johan could say anything, the president of the first affiliate, Hangyul Baek, got excited after seeing Johan.

Hangyul got up from his place and held Johan's face with excitement on his own face. "You are so cute, adorable, and beautiful," Hangyul said. "You are truly a creation of God itself." Johan didn't respond to him and just said, "Thank you."

Johan looked at Eugene, and Eugene sighed before sending his old friend back to his place. He turned to Johan and said, "Mr. Seong, please enlighten us about the reason behind choosing Busan and Incheon for the expansion of Workers."

Johan nodded and began, "As you all know, Busan is the second-largest city in South Korea, and it is the largest port city in the country. It has a strong economy and is known for its tourism industry. Incheon, on the other hand, is the third-largest city and is home to Incheon International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the world. In addition, Incheon has a major seaport, making it an important hub for logistics and transportation."

"Furthermore," Johan continued, "the two cities are strategically located, with Busan in the southeastern region and Incheon in the northwestern region. This will allow Workers to cover a wider area and have better access to different markets and industries."

"I see," Hangyul nodded in understanding.

"Impressive," Mitsuki added.

Nomen, who had been quiet for a while, spoke up, "So what's our plan of action?"

"We will begin by establishing new offices in Busan and Incheon and recruiting local talents to join our team," Eugene answered "The tip of ice berg"

"That sounds like a solid plan i guess," Ryuhei said, looking genuinely not interested at all.

"Excellent," Hangyul said, "I'm looking forward to seeing how Workers will grow and expand in the coming years."

Everyone nodded in agreement, and the meeting continued as they discussed further details and strategies for the expansion of Workers.

Everyone had heard about Johan's plan, but some of them were still confused, like Alexander Hwang and Kuroda Ryuhei. "Four eyes? Can you explain it in simpler words?" Ryuhei deadpanned. Alexander added, "Chairman, I don't understand a single thing you said. Can you please explain it in simpler terms?"

Eugene heard their confusion and sighed. He turned to Johan and said, "Mr. Seong, please enlighten them."

"Sure," Johan said, and he turned to everyone. "Let's not be formal, and let me explain everything about Cipher Affiliate in simple terms."

Out of the blue, Hangyul asked, "Mr. Seong, what is the main shady business of your affiliate? You should share it with us to avoid any future problems."

Johan looked at Eugene, who then said, "I will explain this part myself."

"Please do," Hangyul said, and Eugene continued, "The main money-making business of Cipher Affiliate is smuggling goods from and into Korea."

All the presidents heard him, and then Samuel Seo spoke up, "Is that why you specifically chose Busan and Incheon? Because the transport from there would be easier for us?"

"Absolutely correct, Mr. Seo," Johan spoke up with a smile. "You guessed it right. We are going to use the ports in those cities to smuggle goods from foreign countries."

Mitsuki questioned, "What was the speech about recruiting talent for?"

"Mr. Neko, we do need another business for Cipher Affiliate to create a better image in society," Eugene answered.

"And what's the non-shady business?" Alexander asked, and Eugene almost felt like facepalming himself at the stupidity of the question.

Eugene was tired of Alexander, so he turned to Johan, who said, "Mr Hwang, The Cipher Affiliate is a talent agency for all kinds of talents."

"A talent agency? That will work especially in cities like Busan and Incheon where you can even get people from other countries." Hangyul understood everything before anyone else, so he smiled and got up from his place, walking up to Johan.

Hangyul touched Johan's face and said while smiling, "You're not just cute and adorable, but you're smart too."

"Hangyul, control yourself," Eugene said, but Hangyul was too excited and said, "Eugene, why didn't you tell me about Mr. Seong before? He is so adorable."

"Hangyul, it's for your own safety," Eugene said, but Hangyul completely ignored him and soon regretted his decision.

Johan was annoyed with Hangyul, and he flipped him using Aikido. Then, Johan was about to attack him with an axe kick, but Mandeok stepped in.

"That's enough, President Seong. Leave Mr. Baek," Mandeok said, and Johan let him go this time.

Johan looked at Hangyul and extended his hand towards the medical nerd. "Sorry, Mr. Baek, it was all instincts."

"Instincts, whatever," Hangyul said, taking Johan's hand to stand up. "I will let it slide because you are cute."

Hangyul got up and turned to Eugene. "Anyway, Eugene, I have to go now. I will see you later in the library."

"Bye, Hangyul," Eugene waved his hand. Hangyul Baek soon left, and soon after, Xiaolong also left, saying that "It's time for the president to be fed, and I do not trust anyone with the president. I will take my leave."

And soon after, the second affiliate also left as they had to start the circus, but the fourth affiliate remained there because Samuel wasn't sure about something.

"Mr Seo, is there something wrong?" Eugene asked.

"Chairman, we both know about the danger in Busan and Incheon. Yet, you are trusting Mr Seong to take control over those major cities? That's not even possible," Samuel said.

"Mr Seo, are you saying that Mr Seong is weak? Is that what you mean?" Eugene asked, narrowing his eyes at Samuel.

"I am not questioning your judgment, but he will be facing kings from the first generation," Samuel replied.

"Mr Seo, you don't have to worry about Mr Seong. He is strong," Eugene reassured Samuel.

Samuel nodded, and he started leaving with Alexander while Eugene completed himself, "As strong as a first-generation king."