Eyes on us

3rd POV

A blond haired man stood Infront of a large group of men beating up a bald man "Mr. Zohar, we can settle everything easily if you just had given me the money that you own me." the bald man looked at him and spit at his shoes the blond man chuckled and walked towards the kneeling man and kicked him on the face Zohar coughed as The blond man kicked him with rage while  he laughed . The blond man turned around and took his glass of whiskey when his phone rang. He took  out his phone sneering "Speak" the man on the other end of the call stood straight and nervously swallowed before answering his boss  "Ms. Sung has given birth sir." after saying that he heard a glass shattering "let's plan meet me on the 15th same place same time." he immediately ended the call. The blond man looked over to Zohar  "Remember the woman I told you about Zohar the one woman who I ever wanted? looks like she had another kid with that fucking Govoni". The Blond man took a gun out and walked over Zohar the injured man looked at him and chuckled "She ain't for you Llyod Just because you rule a few parts here you think you could stomp on us?Dream on you don't have any ideal who you messing with." The blond man raged as he aimed his gun to the bald mans head "I don't regret anything Llyod. How about you?" *BANG**BANG**BANG* The people around them watched silently as he emptied an entire magazine of bullets. " Get this fucking clown out of my face and feed him to the dogs." He went outside of the warehouse they were at and asked for a smoke Jake one of his men handed him the cigarette he looked up to see a big billboard of the pinked haired beauty." You will always be mine Alexandra you should have stayed with me when she found me with you on your bed. Drugging you was the only way for me to get you. You've been getting on my nerve but it's okay. I'll just kill Govoni, that'll make you stay with me." the blond man laughed as he walked away from the warehouse and got in his car..

  Alex's POV

I woke up from the quiet laughers filling up hospital room I looked over my left to see Gale, Rina and Abigail playing with my new born Baby. Abigail saw me and smiled happily "Mom! you're awake do you need anything?" I nodded "some water will be great sweetheart" I said. She nodded and hurried to the small kitchen area to get me some water. Rina sat down slowly next to me on a chair and held my hand "You did great Lexy" I smiled and held her hand tightly. Gale gently walked over us and asked me if I'd like to hold my Daughter I smiled and held my hands to her. as I held the small bundle of joy what I saw first was the wild pink fuss. I giggled the small baby's glue eyes looked at me as she laughed with glee. "What are you going to name her? " Gale asked. I looked at her and to the baby when Abigail came back with a glass of water with a straw she raised the glass to me so that I could take a sip. "Is she also gifted?" I asked Gale who nervously laughed "Yes." I laid back on my pillow and held my baby closer and kissed her fore head "Areum." 

3 Days Later

3rd POV

-Daily News!-

The Model Alexandra Sung has given birth to her 2nd Child her management has announce of her taking a rest from her modelling career to focus on healing and taking care of her children. Until now Ms. Sung has not share who is the Father of those beautiful Angels!. Her fan has wished her a ----*Crash!*

"Noisy Son of a bitch" the blond man looked at the big LCD he had just thrown an metal wench he looked over the man that was sitting on a chair with his had cuffed. He looked around this men he raised his hand "Bat" one man gave him a metal bat he walked over the hunched man " I fucking hate it when my girl's on the news and it's about her bastard daughters with that dog why have inseminations when she can have the real thing instead? she should have had my kid instead. Right Rick?" the injured man only groaned the blond man clicked his tongue and swag the bat Rick the injured man fell over his right he felt the hard cement floor he looked up to the blond man seeing his blue eyes burning with anger "Where's my fucking goods you son of a bitch even Zohar won't speak a thing". Rick Chuckled "s-somewhere we don't Know Lloyd" The blond man gritted his teeth "You really wanna di--*Boom**shhhhhhhhh*

"Ambush!-*argh*" lloyd covered his nose as he made his way to look for Rick but the smoke made it harder for his "Shit" someone grabbed his shoulder he was about to swing his bat when he saw it was one of his man "Jake look for Rick and kill him!" Jake tried to see but the smoke was too thick "We better bring you to safety first sir!" He signed the men to make way for his and his boss to make an exit.

As they made way to his escape car guns were blazing and more smoke grenades were thrown a bullet made its way on Lloyd's leg "Fuck!" Jake with a much larger built move behind him to shield him from more incoming bullets he whipped his gun out as he blindly shot at the room full of smokes "Prepare the car!Open it!" jake shouted as they entered the car "Fuck get me out of here!' Lloyd shouted.

------------------------------------

*Few Days after*

Alex's POV 

"Gale can we pass by the local bakery? I want some bread." I said as we were getting home Rina looked back front the passengers seat. "We can go to a friend of mine her family owns a bakery I loved their Sausage bread!" Gale chuckled as she drove their way to the local baker 2 of the car they were with surrounded the bakery as they made there way inside a pink blond woman had her hand on her temple "Can you just com in like normal people?" Rina laughed "Hey Claire!" she hugged the woman who hugged her back "let me put the sign up so that you can have the place privately. Kaa-san can you pull the film down?' Claire shouted a nice elder woman made her way out and smiled at them as she rolled down the film curtain. "oh Rina-chan genki-desu ka?" the woman warmly asked Rina smiled wider "I'm doing good Ma'am How have you been?" as the woman chatted with Claire's Mother Gale gestured for me to come closer " Claire this is my girlfriend Alexandra, my daughters Abigail and Areum" Gales smiled as she got us to know one another. " Hi nice to meet you I'm Claire my mother own this bakery along with my brother please do look around and get anything you want I'll ring it up in Gale's tab. Wonderful babies you have." she laughed as Gale scratched her head.

As we all sat down and was having a good meal the back door open a tall woman with silver hair came rushing in with a few big bulky men and a Red haired woman. The tall woman looked over Gale she stood up as the woman walked towards her they stood for a few seconds then with a big voice "Hey Wolff!" they both laughed out loud and hugged each other "Govoni! how have you been! thought who had their cars Infront of Claire's house." Taylor greeted as as he and Gale moved to a different table" it's so nice to have a lot of people who supports your life and loves you for who you are.

____________________________________________________________________________

;)