14.Hi mother

Rina's POV

We decided to go back to the Gonovi's mansion when we were finally on their drive way I saw Mrs. Govoni standing with Sofia and Sophia and a tall beautiful Pink haired woman with a pretty little Dark haired girl who looks like she was about to run to the limo head on.

The tall beautiful woman must be Alexandria woooh she's a freaking goddess. I felt warm hands on my hands "don't worry" she smiled which I gladly returned when we were infront the grand doors Gale helped me out the dark haired ball of energy suddenly jump on Gale "Mom!!!" The Older dark hair woman smiled and picked the young girl up showering the little girl with kisses "Heeey princess got you alot of things" she gently let her down the small girl looked at me curiously I smiled at her then her green hues sparkled.

"You're beautiful! Can I marry you?" Taken aback I felt my cheeks blush, the twins laughed out when they saw how speechless I was "my gosh in such a young age she turns out just like her player mom" we heard Gale rant sounding all hurt I bent down and smiled at the little girl when I was about to touch her cheek I remembered Alex I look at the beautiful pink haired woman to see her smiling gently she knew what I was doing she smiled more and nodded I smiled back at her and gave the little her a gently pat on her head.

"now who wouldn't take that offer from a charming young lady? But shouldn't you introduce yourself first?" Her eyes widen then she stepped back a little and bowed down she then held her hand out "Gail Yoon Sung Govoni its a pweasure to meet you Maam" the little charming girls said as she smiled showing her dimples just like her mom "ohh im falling in love already Im Rina Anya Reeve " I said as they all laugh when the little girl blushed.

I look over Gale to see her deep in thought then she smiled at me finally facing her mother she opened her arms wide the elder woman smiled sweetly..too sweet..."come sweetheart" Mrs.Govoni said I saw Gale hesitate but still went to her mother "Hi Mother..e-eheheh Looking as young as ev----gaaah!" When she was almost near her mother she relaxed that was when Mrs.Govoni gave her a mean right hook shocked from the punch Gale fell over "what the f----no mom!stop!gah!oow!yeoow!" Mrs. Govoni kept on stepping on Gale as the tall woman just curled into a ball "You! Little son of a bit--" "mom Gail's here!Gail and Rina!" The woman suddenly stopped looking over me sweetly while still stepping on Gale she opened her arms to me "Hello sweetheart glad to have you home..they're people waiting for you".

the their grand door opened I saw my Father "Daddy!!!" Like a little girl I jump in his arms "My sweet sweet Rina" He put me down then I saw Gale walk to my father "Hello Mr. Reeve I am Gale Govoni is a pleasure to met you" Gale greeted my father confidently dad looked at her hand then looked at her menacely still smiling tho he took her hand and gave a few shake I saw Gale swallowing a bet but she didnt show.

"So, your the lad that had lay your fingers on my little baby girl...Im Gary Reeve" I looked at the both of them still in a firm hand shake I raised a brow at them I held both their hands to feel the tension and pressure "Okay thats enough both of you let go!Now!" They both did then smiled "I would like a moment with your father Love," she told me then I looked over my father "No funny business okay? My child needs her Daddy." My dad then looked over Gale again who was busy raining kisses on Gail as she waited for my father "I love Gale daddy..please..understand.. I tried to leave her cause I didnt want to be a home wrecker like..." My dad put an arm around me "I understand sweety thats why we are talking this out."

I hugged him and he went along with Gale who gave me a small smile. "Don't worry Its gonna be alright." A smooth voice came from my side I looked to see Alexandria standing next to me with a warm smile "would you like to come inside and have tea with me and Mother?" She's really beautiful and nice I looked at her too find anything anger pity or jealousy but there was nothing just pure friendliness I smiled back at her "That would be great. Thank you Alexandria" she smiled wider.

"You can call me Lexy or Alex or which would be easy for you cause I know my name is a mouthful, now come along" she walked to the house with her hand held out to Gail. Who had took hold of my other and and reach for her mother's. The small girl grind at me as she swang our hands I looked over Alex to see her giggle. Blushing I walked with them to Mrs. Govoni.Maybe it'll turn out alright?. I hope so.

---------------------------------------------

This is Wolff

I will just leave a small update on this one cause I am going to by busy so if the other Auther can update somethis it would pretty much be appreciated

Thanks again for ready guys I'll make a short update on the other story!

Thanks!!!