1.Bored

Gale's POV

Flopping my head back to my arm chair I closed my eyes. Ive been staring on the computer screen for hours I feel like my fingers are bleeding and my brains a mushy mess. Standing up I walked to the panel glass sliding door out to my small zen garden of my penthouse looking around I perk up as an idea came to me.. I walked out and closed my penthouse door and got on the elevator going down to 12 floor I walked around the hallway seeing as one of the house keeping room open I walked inside seeing fresh amenities linen and uniforms. my eyes sparkled as I took one of the uniforms on the rack and wore it looking at the mirror I fixed my short wild black locks to the right side and pinned the left side I looked at the mirror as my blue eyes sparkled in excitement my tall and lean build made me look like a man. I then started pushing a house keepers trolly out the hallway and started cleaning. "Aaahh I missed this"

Rina's POV
Argh this is the worst client meeting I have ever ever eveeerr had. We should have been taking about the project but the man kewps on talking how pretty I am. Argh thas why I hate men they keep on thinking below the belt. Opening my bag I looked for my key for my executive suite I didnt see a person scrubbing on the floor as I bump into him I heard a splash and groan worriedly I run to the person with the bucket on their head
"Oh no!im sorry Im very sorry!!are you ok??" Looking at the person sitting up and pulled the mop bucket of their head The handsome face gave me the most charming warm smile I had ever seen standing up he towered over me bowing slightly "im sorry for blocking the way maam. Ill clean this up so you can pass through" picking up the bucket and mopping the water off the floor I immediately walked to him "no it was my fault! Your soaking wet! Lets go in my room we can wash you there" he looked at me again with that goofy grin "its ok its against the rule to just go inside a guest room if its not for cleaning and such please do not worry maam no harm done whatsoever." His blue eyes looked at me warmly then He bid farewell but there was something bugging me to reach out for him "its there anything I could do?" he gave a confuse face then his face light up "well..can we have coffee later?" I was about to protest then suddenly I remembered hurting him "ok sure ..where?" he smiled. "In the hotel's cafe near the lobby ..im Gale Govori may I know your name maam?I wanted to shake your hand as a polite genture but im kinda dirty right now" he chuckled I was touch by this man's honesty without having second thoughts I reached for his hand that was suprisingly soft but firm at the same time I smiled "Rina Anya Reeve" he was taken back but he shook my hand firmly "well then have a good day Ms. Reeve see you in a few" with that I nodded and went to my room.

After a few hours relaxing taking a bath I prepared for the coffee date I have with Gale I wore a simple maroon sweatshirt and dark skinny jean with maroon roshe nike taking my wallet and phone I looked my door and went down the hotel's cafe when I went inside a hostess greeted me warmly "Hello maam, how my I help you?" I greeted back "hello by any chance is their a Mr. Gale Govoni?" She smiled warmly "oh im very sorry Ms. Reeve yes Ms. Govoni is already here waiting for you please follow me." MS.? I thought She kindly guided me to the best section of the cafe a table for 2 near the pianist as the spot looked over the beautiful garden of cherry blossoms and zen garden the hostess bowed at the person seating behind the one of the luxury chair The waitress smiled and bowed again and told me to have a seat then the figure stood up turned around and Smile there standing the most handsome no beautiful woman dressed in fine tailor dark suite that hugged her lean ele gant figure those blue eyes smile warmly at me her pulled out a chair "Hello Ms.Reeve pleasant afternoon please take a seat" she smiled again gaaaaah I think I just dropped my heart somewhere on the floor.