11. Decision and chances

Gale's Pov
After my mother's call and making sure Gail was happy after talking to me I ended the call I came back to see Rina asleep. Slowly making my way to bed, kneeling down I covered her with the comforters caressing her face I felt guilt squeeze at my heart. Rina deserves to know the truth, if I wanted to change I need to tell her everything. Closing my eyes I remembered my conversation with my bestfriend after the meeting.

Earlier that day after the meeting

After sitting down on my chair I picked up the hot tea my secretary gave my in healing the calming aroma of jasmine I took a sip cause the tea was still steaming hot when*baaam!* my office door suddenly burst open suprising me making me spill my tea on my chest and my little buddy "aw aw aw!!the fuck! How hard is it to knock on the freaking door for pony's sake!! You barbarian!!!" Looking at the person who came bursting in I saw my bestfriend Mandy holding her stomach laughing her guts out "hahahahah you should have seen your---" without letting her finish I poured the pot of the left over tea on her and her buddy too she jumped around as it was my turn laughing at her "you crazy bitch!" She stormed to me I smirked "same goes to you." Standing inches from each other we suddenly burst out laughing "god I missed you freaking weird butt.." we sat down and called for housekeeping to fetch us new clothes we walked out to the patios and sat down on the chairs looking over the blue sea.

"when you were talking in the meeting. I saw something in your eyes that I havent seen for years." Looking at her questionly she chuckled and shaked her head "the woman you were with..she makes you happy doesnt she?" I was caught of guard silently I listened to her talk "are you ready to finally escape the shackles of the painful past you were chained to?" She poured us a glass of whiskey.

"You had been hurting for years. You didnt want to hurt those you loved. So you decided to hurt people you dont know. Now you have someone your starting to fall for. Are you going to hold on to her?." Playing with my whiskey I started thinking "I longed to change, The pain I felt the betrayal hate changed me to be the monster I am today. Playing with womens heart, using their bodies for my own. It had been always easy for me to just fuck around women. But...now.." "its totally different right?.Gale you deserve to be happy. You need to leave the past and looked for your light the one who would pull you away from the chains that bounds you to who you were after that day."

I looked at my best friend her blond messy hair swayed with the breeze as her hazel eyes looked at me worry glazed through them. I felt my eyes water. "I want to be happy, I want it ..." A flash of a brunette came in to my mind "I want it to be with Rina." Mandy stood up and knelt infront of me hugging me as I cried on her shoulder "you can Gale, just make the right decision you can be happy and start anew. She deserves this, you deserve it." Nodding I held onto her tighter and cried. After crying I called and planned a dinner tonight I need to plan how Id tell Rina about me about everything.

Present

Opening my eyes I heard Rina mumble something I smiled when she mumbled again she was dreaming about foods again even in her sleep she's hungry I kissed her forehead "your too adorable my little burrito.." slowly climbing onto bed I held her and fell asleep I need to do something tomorrow.

Rina's
It has been 3 days since the talked we had left unfinished I didnt want to pressure Gale so I waited for her to be ready to tell me what she wanted to say that night. For the past 3 days I had the time of my life we had enjoyed we had the mose relaxing best massage We played with all the recreations snorkling to being airborn enjoying the ocean on the kite pulled by the speed board every minute was memorable todays the day the Island is opened to the public we prepared for tonights grand opening I wore a white sundress when I heard the penthouse door open I saw Gale standing in her white loose button shirt and blue shorts smiling sweetly at me she gave me a bouqet of flowers " for you my little burrito. You look wonderful" she gave me a sweet kiss on my temple smiling I hugged her "lets go? After the opening Id like to suprise you with something." I looked at her again "you've been suprising ne day by day. Im really happy Gale thank you" she held me tighter after putting the flower in a vase we webt out to the opening venue there was alot of people.