12. Everythings ends for a reason

Alex's pov

Holding my head on one arm as I held 5 plastic test on my other hand I pinched the bridge of my nose as I let out a sigh. "She will not be happy.." I looked at the test and all of them were positive. "One freaking time that I forgot my pills and this happens, she has great swimmers, fucking olympians".

Standing up I felt the nausea left me at peace for a few moments before it'll come back with another vengeance. I threw the test in the trash and went down to the dinning room. Seeing everyone laugh made me feel at happy, even if she didnt care for me that much anymore im happy she never neglected us. I looked over at the head of the house she kept on insisting my little girl to eat veggies but she would be stubborn like her daddy but in the end she'd still eat them just like her daddy.

The elder woman looked at me and knew right away. She gave me a sad smile and mention me to sit besides her I sat down and held my hand "remember don't worry, she'd take care of you. Even if she has someone else she loves." I nodded, she had always been like that even after what I did. She'd have other woman but when I need her she'd come rushing in. She'd buy me stuffs and buys baby things I'll never tease her, i wanted too but I know I lost all the right to be happy and silly with her, Now I'll be having another little one.

I dont expect her to be with me im contented with her being in our lives, Im contented with what we have. As long as I can see her from time to time it's enough for me to be happy. Its been a month since she left for the resort maybe, after she came back I should tell her. I sigh and closed my eyes and unconsciously I rubbed at my stomach. "Its gonna be okay little one. Its gonna be okay." I didnt know about the sad eyes that were looking at me.

few weeks later

Rina's pov
We have been here for I think a month, Its has been happy and fun but lately I have been feeling tired. Maybe because Gale won't give me a night rest cause by the time she'd have me alone she'll jump on me and make love with me till 3am or so. I stood up and felt alittle dizzy I grab my stomach when I heard Gale's phone rang "she left her phone again.." I looked at the caller to see Mrs. Govoni' calling I swiped the lock screen before saying hello I heard the elder woman say "She's pregnant Gale..Alex is pregnant again..with your child.." I felt my stomach turn suddenly running to the toilet I let it all out when I finished I held on to the phone tightly.

My eyes widen then I looked at the phone the call was still running putting it against my ears I heard the woman sob "Rina?. You too?.." I let out my own cry and desperately I saw a flash back. " You got pregnant?! I FUCKING HAD AN ACCIDENT YEARS AGO! Both of us knows I cant get you pregnant anymore so tell me! Who is the fucking father?!" I heard my father yell to my mom after she came home late. "Im sorry Gary, I-Im.." "WHO?!" my mom let out a sob "Tommy" I heard my Father let out a cry "my fucking best friend?!he has his own family?! Why would you ruin two families?!" My mom tried to reach out to my dad but he stepped back "I need to go."

He ran up stairs to hastily filled his suitcase with a few cloths. I silently cried and just looked at him then when he stopped and covered his face she cried as well he was never one to cry seeing him this hurt made me cry more I ran to him and wrapped my little arms he looked up and hugged me tighter that day I hated my mom and promise to never be like her a home wrecker "ill come with you daddy dont leave me." With that me and my dad left mom.

"Rina?? Rina??" I was brought back to the present "Mrs.Govoni I-I." The elder woman gasp "Rina!Gale can take care of you too! She wouldn't back down in a responsibility calm down you nee-" "NO! Im not pregnant..I-I just ate something bad.." I know it was never good to shout at the elderly and lying but this is different I might just ate something that not good for me if I was I dont want to be like my mother. It was different when I knew she had a child with Alexandria, but a second child with the same woman is a different story. She might still be inlove with the woman, And her kids dont deserve this. Ill raise this child alone if I have too. I wont be like that woman never.

---------------------------------###
Dear readers,
This is Empress...
Me and wolff broke up.. so im doing this story alone now.. sorry it wouldnt be better in the future.. I might not be able to update this..i dunno...it depends..hope you understand..
Thank you for reading