10. Change

Rina's pov
After arriving we arrived in an island with a new resort it was like maldives  but there was more activities or entertainment when we approached the desk the clerks started bowing deeply "welcome back Ms.Govoni!" Gale smiled "hello everyone are you guys ready for the grand opening?" I looked at her mouth agape she continued talking to the staffs then they gave us our room card looking at me she gave a chuckle and closed my mouth "you were about to catch a fly with your mouth open and all".

she took hold of my hand and guided us up to our floor after the  arriving in the pent house the bellboys left our things standing perfectly still in the middle of this beautiful paradise I heard Gale from the kitchen when she walked pass me she suddenly stopped looking at me confuse with a bottle of wine in her hands she shaked her hand and pulled me to the living room with the slide doors open the breeze from the ocean came passing through the living room "come on silly stop being weird you haven't said a word and im actually getting worried did we left your pretty brain in the plane or something?". She said laughing suddenly I took hold of her shoulders "this is your resort?!!" She looked at me again and chuckled "yes yes this is the business I told you about its my new resort" she gave me a glass of wine "we're here to try the facilities entertainments and service. We're already in the final preparations I alot of people checked in so I wanna make sure that everythings in place. I'll be starting with the office today i'll just need a little break then Im good you can take a look around so you'll know what were goind to do tomorrow or later. "

she stood up and held a hand out to me "but i would love to invite you for dinner later" taking her hand I stood up as we walked to the open patio looking over the island it was so big "if its ok. Can I rest for awhile? I can wait for you after you finish with the office." I held her hand as she wrapped them around me. She didn't respond as I looked at her spaced out "Gale?" She seemed to comeback to her senses "oh? Yeah sure. You can rest I'll be just real quick I can fix a little tour later" she held my hand and guided me to the master bed room she suddenly carried me and playfully lay me down the bed the soft satin silk was seducing me to sleep. I heard Gale chuckle as she rubbed my back slowly making me drowse off.

Gale's pov
Looking at her sleeping face keeps me at peace. Holding her hand I brought it to my lips and gave a small kiss. Maybe I can finally free myself from the chains that has been keeping me hold on from my dark past. I want to change I need to change. Looking to see it was already 1:17 pm I slowly entangled myself from Rina. Covered her with the comforter she grabbed at it and wrapped it around her. Cute my little burrito. I silently took a shower walking out the bathroom and put on a blue CK boxers and sports bra walking inside my cabinete I picked up my black slacks blue button up shirt folding it to my elbows I grab a black tie and some sock and my dress shoes after finishing up I look over Rina still fast asleep I walked over one of the drawers and pulled out a small pad and pen. Leaving it by her phone I left a kiss on her forehead and left the penthouse.

Arriving in the main office everybody greeted me I went to one of the meeting rooms seeing my members inside I smile at my friends "good afternoon everyone thank you for giving some of you precious time. Shall we start?" The whole meeting went on with my beautiful sleeping beauty in my mind. Oh wait my beautiful sleeping burrito.

Rina's Pov
I woke up wrapped comfortable slowly seating up with difficulty I scanned the room for Gale passing my eyes on mirror I laughed at myself "i look like a burrito all bundle up with just a face out from the sheets. Gale must already be in the meeting. Standing up I looked over the small bedside clock 3:57 pm then I saw a small pad i reached out and read it

To my little burrito
Sorry I won't be there when you wake up I need to do a few things if you want to tour around first just go to the front desk.
If your hungry I already got food service for you something light. Its already in the kichenette wear something comfortable see you later