15. Have mercy

Gale's POV

4 months later

Alone in this dark corner I hid from my persuers Oh no oh no oh no oh God nooo, Holding my breath I tried to relax my palpitating heart oh fuck no. Please please please.... Have mercy, silently moving closer to the small gap between the closet I looked around for them. Everything seems to be okay, suddenly big blue eyes appeared. "hey, daddy! Mommy and mom's been looking for you!"

She suddenly opened one of the doors I hissed from the sudden light like a vampire suddenly I pulled her inside and wrapped a hand over her mouth. Whispering to her "sweety can you please not tell your mothers where I am?I'll do anything you want or i'll give you anything you want baby girl." She gave a thoughtful look like the one her mom does when she's in deep thought "Okay!" . I cringed as she loudly said. "I wanna spend the night with Aunty Sopia and Sofia! They said they would be making new cuisines tonight."

Giving her a look "a-a-re you p-planning to l-leave daddy with y-our mothe---aaaaahhhhh!!!" Suddenly the closet door opened "Gale! So you were here!" The closet door was violently opened wide as the two of them looked down at me. One with a very apologic smile while the other one was glaring daggers at me. I shook as i stood up and smile goofly at the two of the most important women in my life. I held my daugther tight as she was giggling silently and was wiggling her finger at me like I was a bad child.

"Mommies! I found daddy! Can I please stay with Aunt Sophia and Aunt Sofia?" Alex took our daugther away and carefully brought her down "yes sweetheart, your things are pack and your aunties are waiting down stairs for you" our little girl cheered and kissed our cheeks goodbye but she silently gave me a small reminder "goodluck daddy!" Then she giggled away. MY VERY OWN DAUGTHER left me to face my greatest fears ALONE without a second thought!.

I heard someone clearing their throat as I turned and look at them. Rina was fuming I smiled and slowly walk towards her "ba..baby... would you like anythin---""ofcourse I do!why would I be looking for you for??" I flinch as I heard her stomp a foot on the floor. Alex smiled and wrapped her hand around Rina's tummy for the past 4 months they had been really close and I mean REALLY CLOSE. Im actually ok with it I can sustain them for forever and if its ok for them then Im gonna follow what ever they want.

"Honey, relax like I told you its just hormones reacting. You were hungry right?" Alex looked at me and smiled as she calmed Rina down "yes baby what would you like?" I ask nervously Alex held a hand out "can i go first?." Rina nodded and Alex kissed her cheek "Id like some bulgogi from the restaurant we ate 2 years ago across the old bookstore and some matcha cake and vanila ice cream please." I nodded I knew that place in the back of my head I smiled "ofcourse babe" Alex smiled wider then Rina spoke "I want some karaage and ceasar salad and..." she trailed and smiled wider "and some eclairs." Hah easy. "From the pastry shop you first brought me to." I looked at her "its...its...its a 2 hour drive." She raised a brow I shallowed "i'll be travelling 4 hours and...and" I look at the clock behind them 2pm the I looked back to the both of them giving me the "so?" Kinda look with a sight I pulled out my phone "Andrew please accompany me to somewhere" I went to the closet to put on my leather jacket and ended the call ill be back at 7pm" "6" Rina suddenly said. I was about to give her a look but I knew better and just nodded I made my way to the door when I felt hands on both my wrist and look back at them they gave me a smile "take care Gale" they both said and I smile giving them kisses "I will always.." and went out.

Its already 5:58pm!! Almost jumping out my car Andrew doing the same as we carry the bags with all the food my girls needed. The door suddenly opened and I can feel the tension the maid and butlers had a grim face but they still hid it behind their smiles "W-welcome back Mast--""GAAALLEEEE!! You're LATE!!!!!" A mad Rina came wobbling down as she was being helped by Alex who had an amused smile.