5. Jell(ous)y

Rina's POV
Gale's family had been very welcoming even if they would tease us endlessly I found myself enjoying every minute of it. I have learned alot about them as from how Mrs.Govoni's husband died to how Gale worked hard for the life they have now they told me even when some people would insult gale she always held her head high because she was special When it was time to leave we heard loud gush of wind Mrs. Govoni open the flash news to see the weather reporter telling us about a thunderstorm. I felt my heartrace pick up noo not now. So we had to stay for the night to let the storm to pass. I found myself sitting alone on the bed in their dark guestroom. Holding the comforter tighter Around me I flinched when I heard a loud crack of thunder breaking across the skies. When Another loud thundering crack sounded I let out a whimper covering my ears I let out silent sobs as my body stiffened.. god my did I have to be afraid of thunder..please..please..gal---...." Rina?" I heard Gale called out from the bedroom door when she saw me she gave me a worried look when I was about to call out to her We heard another thunder exploding above I bent over and gave out a frighted cry sobbing I covered my ears tighter suddenly I felt Warmth embracing me from behind I smelled her minty scent I looked at her warm blue eyes slowly she pulled the comforter over us as she wiggled inside she held me tighter to her chest enveloping us in warmth I suddenly felt sleepy as I listen to her beating heart I could also feel my thundering heart beat calmed down abit. Feeling brave I wrapped my hands around her. Placing my face in the crook of her neck I opened my eyes to see small pink petals on her shoulder looking pass it I saw alot I slowly back away alittle to look and found cherry blossoms "cool right?" She ask I reached out to her shoulder "beautiful.." I breathed out "you have alot more tattoos?" I asked as I resumed my previous position "alot..I'll show you next time" she then pulled me tighter to her wrapping me in a warm embrace that was pulling me to sleep. Im almost in the verge of falling asleep then i remembered.."cap..tain..ameri.caa..boxers?.." before falling asleep I heard her chuckle "whaat?..aren't they cool??".

I woke up to feel something jabbing my butt for awhile..I was getting irritated when I reached out to move it over grabbing the hard offending whatever it is away I heard Gale moan over my shoulder i froze from moving I looked over to see her fast asleep. This is one heavy sleeper again I moved the thing away and then gale held me tighter I felt her jerk her hips I stilled as the hard thing slipped between my thights. I pulled the comforter up to looked between my thights I can see the white star from her boxer covering something my mind started to wander then suddenly I recalled all the things they said as they told me she was special and all the jokes about having nieces and grandchildrens..ooohh..so this was it?. Im not offended. Im actually quite proud of how strong Gale has been in her life not making her uniqeness a burden and had accepted it fully. Suddenly I felt her jerk her hips again. Feeling the friction I just remembered that Im just in a oversize tshirt and panties uncounciously I tighly pressered my thight together. This is really turning me on looking over Gale she's still asleep. This girl can sleep even if the worlds going to fall apart slowly I felt her slowly trusting between my thights moaning I couldn't stop myself pushing my hips back. This is really starting to feel good I felt her tighten her grip on my waist as she trusted faster. I could already feel my orgasm with one last trust from her I heard her groan as I moaned her name breathless. When I felt her relax she suddenly stiffen turning around I saw her shocked face her blue eyes wide open she looked afraid my heart beated painfully. She mumbled ah sorry then tried to move away. She's not going anywhere I pulled her again then climbed ontop her holding her down the bed I looked at her she looked away shame written on her face I gave a sigh. And place my head on her forehead when I made her look at me "don't be afraid". she looked at me searching for any lies but I don't have any "im not offended..no I'm very much happy that I could make you like this..wanting me.." she looked at me and held my face on her hands "i don't want you....I need you" she then kissed me sweetly I felt butterflies frolocking in my stomach pulling away I gave her a smile and teasingly grinding on top of her still hard member. "You told me you'd show me your tats maybe this time you can---" "BREAKFAST IS READY!!" Mrs. Govoni suddenly busted through the door we froze as we saw the woman hold a hand over her mouth then she smile holding the doorknob and slowly closing it "oh please do continue I'd like to have kids running all over the place sooner. Ill just leave a lot of food for you guys you need lost of energy yes?go on please continue.." Gale sat up blushing "MOTHHHHERR!!!".

After 2 weeks since visiting the Govoni's Gale had been very busy I had clients meeting day after day When she learned that I was about to leave because I would want the company paying alot for my lodging she generously offered free accommodations now Im in her pent house above her 16floor hotel. I went down to the cafe as everyone greeted me Flustered I greeted them back they where very accommodating the first time I came here but because of a certain someone everybody started to treat me with so much more respect Suddenly I saw the twins coming out of the kitchen when They saw me they again greeted me the same time with the same words they pulled me to a chair then called for the waiter holding a tray "Rinaa heres your breakfast big sis will join you shortly she had a client ..ohh speaking of the devil" I brighten when I heard Gale's laughter looking at her direction my smile suddenly fell A beautiful pink haired woman was holding on to Gales arm the little devil had Gale's arm pressed to her monstrous melons!! Looking at my breakfast I stabbed the sausages I saw the twin flinched the slowly backing away saying they had to finish things up when Gale and the shedevil stood next to my table Gales bid the woman goodbye then kissed her on the cheeck. I stabbed another sausage Gake sat infront if me "how's your morning?" Picking up my juice I gave her a curt fine she looked at me questionly I stabbed another sausage then looked at her with the straightest face I could She looked again then laughed "are you jelly?" I looked at her again "what?" She reached out to my free hand "your jelllyyyy.." I finished chewing my sausage "no as far as I remembered Im Rina.." she chuckled "no silly..jelly means jealous" I looked at her again blushing I looked down on my food She studdenly stood up and carried her chair placing it next to me. She then entwined our other hands she picked up my fork and started feeding me "come on my little jelly Open up..your knight in shining ferrari's gonna feed you" laughing I jokingly pinched her "stupid" she just laughed.