13. No you dont!

Rina's POV

After I finished writting I heard knocks on the penthouse door. "For a moment please" making sure I have everything I opened the door to see the bellman, he told me that the heli was ready thanking him I followed them to the helipad. I made myself comfortable and closed my eyes as the helicopter started to ascend. I had a flash back of my conversation with Mrs. Govoni.

"Rina..you don't need to do this..Lying wont help""Mrs. Govoni please I can't...I dont want to be like my mother...she doesn't need to know.."I heard the woman sob "then please atleast let me help with my grandchild..please...please..." I heard the woman plea as I agreed "Just please make sure she doesn't know. Her children deserve a family.." "but how about yours?" I was silent I had a flash of a small dark haired little girl playing with the love of my life.."We'll be okay..." I heard the woman sigh. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I will not neglect my grandchild..either you let me help you or I'll tell her..".

I know it was better to listen so I agreed with Mrs.Govoni "in the future if you are ready please..tell her..this will only hurt her...but I know your intentions are pure..Im just really sorry it turned out like this.." I smiled sadly.."Its okay, we were never at fault with our problems."she said "Mrs. Govoni can you please do me a favor?"

Gale's POV
As I was walking back to the resort hotel I heard a helicopter pass looking up I saw my family's Private heli. Giving it a confuse look I walked to the front desk "did someone from my family came?" The front desk clerk looked at me "Ms.Rina told us you knew she was leaving."

I froze suddenly I run to the elevator up to our penthouse I looked inside the drawers and cabinetes her things were gone I saw a letter with Rina's Handwritting im sorry it was folded and I knew it has more inside the envelope I was so mad I took a chair and slam it againts the wall taking the letter again running down the desk "call the helicopter now!" I ordered the woman as she scrumbled and called the heli with the radio after a few minutes of trying to convince the pilot I was getting impatient .

I suddenly grabbed the radio mic "Listen you little shit if you do not come back in 10 minutes I will make sure your life will be a living hell! If my girlfriend isn't here in 10 I'll make sure when you land back to the mansion helipad the police will be hot on your ass!" I heard the man saying yes as he told Rina he's goin to return to the resort I heard Rina saying something I told the man to give her the earpiece.

"G-Gale?" She asked scared "You will not leave me with out explaining I will not accept your reasons written in a fucking piece of paper! I wont let you go so easily!I fucking love you!!if I did something wrong we are talking it over!!!" Not hearing her reply I turned the radio off and rushed to the helipad on top of the pent house.

Rina's
"Shit..." was all I can say as I heard Gale turn the radio off. I closed my eyes after seeing the pilot turn to go back to the resort "fucking rich people and their power." After 10 mins or so the Helipad landed I open my eyes to see a very angry Gale she rushed over the hatch to open it without waiting for me to say anything she carried me and took me to the pent house quickly locking the door she placed me on the bed I winced as I saw one of the chairs smashed to pieces.

I watched as Gale paced around " Im very very mad. Very dissapointed. I didn't want to scare people but I wont let you go just like that!I want to know why??!! Why would you leave me??!! Did I do something wrong??! Did I not treat you right???!the fuck did I do??! I thought I was making you happy then why???!" I sob as I looked at Gale she was turning red from how mad she was I know I couldnt escape with a small voice I said "Im pregnant..".

I heard Gale stopped pacing "you...you're leaving because you're pregnant?..I would take fucking responsibility!!what do you think I would tell you? Fucking get abortion!!that's my baby!!that's ours!!I love you!!why would you leave me because your pregnant?" I looked at her crying I wiped away the tears that was impossible to stop "y-your mom called and s-said.. Alex..alex is pregnant again.." this made Gale froze. I closed my eyes as I clenched my hands that was ontop of my lap suddenly I felt two warm hands held my own "Im sorry. I..I didnt know that...Im sorry..it happen the day before we left..for some reason I could not stop myself..but..please believe me after spending time with you..I..I realized I also love you..I know its unforgivable..but for some reason I just can forget her..she was my first she was my everything..I wanted to change I wanted to be a better person for you..please...dont..dont leave me..I need you ..I love you..Rina please..".

I look at the kneeling person infront of me She cried as she held onto my hands so tightly..whispering her apologies..How could I leave her..like this she had been hurt before..I didn't want her to hate me..but she needs to know why..slowly I started to run my hands on her soft tresses "Gale..will you listen to my story?" I felt her nod as I told her about my family my mom who had left ne and my dad and to how I hated her and didnt what to be like her.

After a few moments I had told Gale everything about my family. I was waiting for her to say something.."I know this will be selfish of me..but I want the both of you in the family I will not neglect anyone of you. I will take responsibility I will not leave anyone of you behind This will also be a time where you will have a chance to met Alex. You might like her too. I dont want anyone of you leaving please. .I dont want any of you have a hard time! I love you Rina I not I might be a douche for keeping the both of you in the family. I dont want you to face this alone I want to be with you, I want to be able to take care of you for the whole 9 months.

I want to support you and love you every single day" she said then I hugged her "even if I go bitch ass crazy with the cravings and unreasonable mood swings?" She laughed "yes even if you'd be chewing my ass for somethings thats totally not my fault Id still admits that'll its mine so you wont be mad itll be bad for the baby" laughing I pinced her butt "yeow!are you already having those mood swings? Ohh but it was kinda kinky me like.." she said as she pulled away playing with her eyebrows.

we laughed she then held my hand "you shared about your past and I also told you mine when we were on the yatch.. I might not be perfect but Ill definately try my best. We'll start a new..and if its ok I want Alex to be there too..I had been treating her like she was some kind of slut after what she did...but there are things that I just can change..." I held her hands tighter "im here...its going to be okay...well for us it'll be okay but for you?? You'd have 2 pregnant moody crazy ass bitches on your ass..can you handle that?".

We both laughed "I'd handle anything for you guys..even if I get chewed on " bringing her face closer to mine as I let our forehead touch I looked in to her eyes "thank you Gale...for not rejecting us" she shaked her head " No, Thank you for accepting my good for nothing ass.." giggling I playfully grabbed her buddy "maybe we should cut this little guy off you got women pregnant here and there dont want one again too fast right?you just can't leave it in you pants anyway" she paled then I laughed hard "kidding sweety I was just joking you don't have to go faint on me I happen to love this little guy it'll be a waste chopping it off.." she laughed awkwardy but then again I said something " maybe after 2 more babies then we can chop this off" "RINA!!!!" I rolled on the bed laughing out loud.

-------------------
Empress here...sorry guys i did my best I just really cant do much anymore...it sucks if I dont have that idiot here with me...she was always the one giving the ideas..

Thanks for reading