19. With A Bang

3RD'POV

"Ambush them now" a silver hair woman said in her ear com device as she watched the abandoned greenhouse light up from the blazing gun shots she reached for her ear com again and said " shoot the same leg we injured last time. She heard her people reply she watched until 5 people ran out from the back door she saw the blond man limping she laughed and looked through the binoculars.
"hmm Well, Look at the Shithead crying his ass off from just a shot on the leg." the silver head woman chuckled as she gave her binoculars to her second in command a short red haired woman who return was laughing loudly. "We should gave a little chase ya know. Just scared him a bit more." The Silver head woman looked over the small woman and smiled wickedly. "That's a great idea, tell the boys to have a head start we'll follow soon." The silver head woman watched as some of the group got in the cars and chased the escaping car  the blond man was in. " Time to hunt". She said as she walked away.

Gale was sitting on her chair in her office she had a glass of whiskey and had her phone on her table as she watched the wolves hunt. She heard a voice say "Enjoying the show kid?" She chuckled and answered back "yup liking the suspense. Remember to not him get killed yet just make him lose a limb or two for now." The woman on the other line laughed "Alright sit back and enjoy" the woman agreed "Happy hunting Wolff".

There was a knock on her door she muted her call and opened the camera that was outside to see Rina she smiled and pressed a button to unlock the door Rina open the door slowly and peeked the woman's green eyes saw her and the brunette smiled "Not going home yet?" She wobbled her way in. Gale stood up to assist her "You'll be giving birth anytime now you should have went home ahead." " I wanna have dinner with you" Gale nodded and asked her what she wanted " salad and meat!" She perked up saying and looked at Gale who chuckled "alright i'll order some food how about you sit down and relax while I finish some documents" Rina nodded and went inside the bedroom door Gale had it build incase of situations like this.

She looked at the video and typed to Wolff "My Rina is here just send me a video clip when you get him remember what I said thanks." She then tended to her documents she received a call from her secretary saying that their food is on the way to the office.

She looked at the slightly ajar door to see Rina sleeping she smiled softly and went to the door making sure to see who was at the door she opened it and smiled "thanks Dion here but everyone here dinner and some booze Rina fell asleep might go later or not." The big guy grinned "Thanks boss got you we'll just rotate and have the other patrol and stay in the cars" the guy took the money Gale gave and bowed.

Gale made here way back to Rina who was on here phone looking for baby clothes she looked up to see Gale holding on  a bag of food she practically shined as she sat properly and waited for Gale to place everything on the table "here you go I'll get you some water you can start eating." Gale said walking to the fridge Rina started eating the salad and took a big piece of steak she hummed in delight as she savored the juicy meat Gale sat back down with her and handed her water and a small can of soda. "eat slowly love." she reminded her who looked at her and nodded while smiling happily "What were you looking at your phone? it was practically all purple." she asked Rina who opened her phone and showed items for the baby all in purple. "I want our baby's room to be purple you see I got addicted to Raiden shogun in Genshin!" she tapped on her phone again and showed Gale a picture of the character she chuckled and nodded. "well, okay have the head maid look for someone to design and renovate one of the rooms in the mansion." Rina's eyes glowed and hugged Gale "I want an inazuma themed room for our baby!" Gales laughed along with her "Anything you want love anything." as they finished eating Gale call Dion to say they will be leaving in a few and have everyone ready. 

She then received a short video of someone shooting at the escaping car she laughed "Seriously?" she watched as blue paint scattered against the car's window. "after that she here the same voice "That'll just be tonight kid we'll see what this shit heads gonna do about this. now me and the pack will be having a well earn drinking night". the video ended with the silver haired woman giving a Victory hand sign. she also left a voicemail to the woman "Go to Achelon I'll tell Maggie to put the tab on me go crazy." with that she fixed on her table and walked over Rina who was dozing off. She smiled and gave her love a kiss on her forehead "time to go home love." with that she carried her love to bring her home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Shit!SHit!FUCKING HELL!" the blond man sweared as he slapped the man who was fixing his shooted leg again. "Sir." The big man practically covered in blue paint towered over his boss as he game him a clean towel the blond man gritted his teeth and harshly grapped the towel to wipe off some on the blue paint on his face "DO THEY THINK I'M A FUCKING JOKE?!FUCK THOSE BASTARDS! LOOK FOR THEM!!I WANT THOSE FUCKERS TO BE HUMILIATED AS THEY DID TO ME!!!" the man spat as he pulled on the shirt of the man towering over him "FUCKING GET THEM OR I'LL FUCKING BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF" he said and pushed the big man back. the man bowed and turned around one of the men walked along the big man and said "Sir Jake, you know it's impossible for us to look for them you of all people know who they were!" Jake closed his eyes and looked ahead "I know." he said as he remembered that smiling face of the silver wolf who was shooting them down with a paint gun he knew who they were up against but they don't know who the contractor might be. He knows his boss practically has enemies all over the country and it'll be too difficult to know who it might be. "Sir those are the strongest hitman! They'll have us killed!" as they reached the intel office Jake when to the bald man the guy looked at him and shook his head negatively "We can't find any leads but there was a message from them when we tried hacking them." the bald man showed his the computer screen to see an animated wolf howling with Large red word saying "RUN" Jake's eyes widen and he shout out his commands "PREPARE TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY! PREPARE THE HIDEOUT WE MOVE NOW!".

this is what he feared with all of this boss wrong choices how could they escape this hell of a hunt when they enemy practically know where they are. he felt cold sweet ran on his back as he rushed out of the office and prepared to leave. "This wasn't the life he promised!" he gritted his teeth and focused on what he need to do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile a small brunette drinking a glass of chocolate milkshake closed her laptop and smiled and looked over the silver haired woman next to her "they were so busy with the run sign to even do anything while I was hacking at them oh! here look" she said as she opened her laptop again and she open up a window full of CCTV cameras "Their running around like crazy." she proudly said as the woman laughed and patted her haid "Good job little wolf Now it back and enjoy the night as we hunt again tomorrow." she smiled and raised her glass to everyone in the bar who howled in deight "Drink and eat your fill it'll on be our lovely employers tab!Go crazy everyone!" she shouted which made everyone shout in agreement.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FINALLY been able to update!