6. lingering first love

Gale's dream

Walking out from the crowded party I came to the lake seduced by the lonely moonlight. Slowly taking my time walking I enjoyed the peaceful environment I have , I heard shouting then a slap looking around I saw a man moving away from the woman who slumped down on the empty bench. Not one to stick my nose to other peoples business I tried to pass the woman crying on the bench arrgghhhh damn Govoni genes can't take women crying I slowly made my way to the pink haired woman her elegant white cocktail dress made her figure standout slowly I pulled out my handkerchef "Im sorry I might look nosy but please have my handky to wipe you tears Miss." I told the woman when I sat next to her. Her long slightly curly pink hair flowed with the small breeze she didnt move but shaked her head no when I saw her shiver I took my black dress coat off and draped it over her shivering form "well if you don't want my handky then have my coat you'll freeze you butt here." I heard her laugh a little then her pale hand reached out for the blue handky on my hand "your warm" she then look up "well ofcourse Im aliv--" my words trailed off as I was caught off guard on how beautiful she was her green teary eyes her small petite face puffy cheeks red from crying she smiled a little squeezing my hand "thank you" I felt something drop I raised my hand to her nose "blow" she looked at me suprised but then laughed and blew after helping her she smiled again her dimples appeared. I felt the drop again then suddenly I realized. I fell in love with this crying goddess by the lake..

"I'm Alexandra.." she held her hand I shaked her hand and felt butterflies "Gale." This was the time where I was caught in the deep trap of this beauty.
After months of constant communication I had man up and ask her for a date she smiled and told me yes so I had made sure everything would be perfect.

Standing infront of her condo door I took a few breaths fixing my dark long hair I looked at my black shoes fit black slacks and blue dress shirt I rolled the sleeve to my elbows I took another breath I head giggling from the otherside of the door when the door opened I saw her in a elegant black dress hugging her figure her pink hair swept to one side as she smiled "I was actually alittle worried when you took another deep breath I thought I might help you with the decision of calling out to me" I blushed as I gave her the bouqet of roses I have "thank you it's beautiful".."just like you..no..you are wonderful" I saw her blush she reached out to pinch my cheek "such a charmer we have here.." I smile then held out my hand "shall we go my fair lady?" She smiled then we got in the car when we were almost there I told her to use the blind fold she gave me a look but still put it on I parked and told her to wait for me to open the passengers door. I helped her through the lobby I took the headset mic as we heard the band play I cleared my throat "what's going on?" She smiled

and i'd give up forever to touch you cause i know that you feel me somehow your the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want you go home right now"

As soon as she heard me singing she pulled off the blind fold she looked at me with wide eyes I can see tears starting to form I held her face close to mine.

"And all I can taste is this moment and all I can breath is your life,when sooner or later is over, i just don't want to miss you tonight"

Slowly we dance throught the music I gave the vocalist a sign as she started to sing .

She held me tighter as I heard her "you should have finish singing" laughing I hugged her tighter "i'll sing to you again.."

As we slowed I lead her to the dinner table we ate and talked we were having the time of our lives when it was about time to leave I took her to a small gazebo by the lake the lonesome shine of the moon made everything etheral. "This was like how I met you I was lonely like the moon but I never minded then suddenly I saw a goddess crying by the river. I thought to my self were you a heavenly maiden who couldn't go back to heaven?" She looked at me her eyes then closed as she remembered why she was so hurt I took both of her hands " will you let me be your wings?. I may not be what you need. But ill treat you like a queen i'll make sure I'll make you happy just give me a chance I'd like the beautiful maiden I met that night smile like the sun. Who has been my light in my dark world.. alexandra.. will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at her teary green eyes she bit her lips as she nodded yes then suddenly wrapped her hand around my neck. I lifted her and spinned us around i thanked her and held her tight.

Months later
Alexandra has been doing everthing she can to seduce me and I can tell you its freaking working its so hard to not go commando when she walks in in the room in her lingerin argggghh those sinful legs her red plump lips gaaaaah gaaaaaaah I might not be able to stop myself now but I'm afraid that she might freak out if she'd discover my secret. Tonight I hear her come out from the bathroom wearing a black lacy camesol. I felt my boxers tighten so so beautiful I can hear music as she turned the player on. She then gave me a lap dance!! Down boooy doooown! I stood up then sat her gently on the bed I paced infront of her nervous then suddenly I heard a sob this made me panic then I kneeled infront of her "d-don't you w-want me Gale?" She ask through hiccups I shaked my head "no no no you got it wrong Lexy I want you no..no I need you..its just that.. i ..i haven't told you something about me..and i'm afraid you might freak out" she gave me a try me look so I had to explain to her when she learn she gave me a curious look "can I see?" I blushed "but but you might not what it you.." she gave me a puppy eyes gaaaaahhh damn beautiful eyes! I sigh and nodded "get in the comforter wait for me when she snuggled inside I turned the light off when I went inside the comforter I took hold of her hand gently squeesing her hand I led her to my crotch from my hard tummy down to my little hard friend when she felt the tip she runned her whole hand to feel me she gasp "big!" I laughed at her reaction "you're not grossed out?" "Im not its a part of you." I kissed her forehead "thank you" then slowly she runned her hand up and down while holding me I groaned "are you sure lexy?" She breath out a hoarse yes that was all i needed then I kissed her. That night we had our first night together intimately.

2 years later
Lately she had been alittle distant It was worrying me I did everything I can. Made sure to make time for her to give her presents to love her like noone have but why do I feel like its useless?.

With me being in a 1 month business trip I had made sure to finish everything up i had 9 days earlier so I can suprise her! Smiling I went to the jewelry shop I saw here in paris this might be the one thing that will save us. When I reached our shared condo I silently opened the door when I went inside I froze to see a man's dress shoes. I felt my blood run cold I silently made my way to our bedroom seeing it was slighly ajar I had second doubts looking inside but I needed a confirmation I needed to know. Peaking inside I saw her..in the arms of a man... the man who left her in the lone bench a few years ago. Without knowing I dropped the velvet box I had in my hand I saw the ring and dashed to pick it up then I saw someone moving on the bed i saw her head look at the door her eyes went wide. "G-gale?!" I turned around and runned to my car not stopping even once for the one who was calling out my name "G-gale!! Gale!p-please wait wait!! Gale!" I heard her crying but the pain was too much I opened my car and speeded off I never looked back I never wanted to see her again. It'll just kill me..I squeezed my hand and remembered the ring I looked at it and let out a sob. Suddenly I heard a honk as I looked ahead to see two glaring lights then darkness".

PRESENT TIME
I woke up in cold sweat and tear stained face. Holding my head on both my hands I tried to calm myself up. But the memory keeps on flashing back I bent over and held my chest It hurts it fucking hurts gasping I cried "Alexandra..."