4. Here with me tonight(revise)

Rina's POV
I still couldnt process what was actually happening I was just there eating under a gazebo then suddenly I was carried in a brand new shiny ferrari and had been rushed out from the city. Okay..okaaay..okaayy..did I tell you she brought a new car?? Sighing I rubbed my forehead as I heard her talk "You getting tired already?" I looked at her with a straight face "you just brought a car" once again she burst out laughing "you should already move on. Your already riding in it. " sitting up straight I looked at the passing scenery we arrived at a beautiful mansion by the beach parking infront of the grand entance stood 4 people when Gale parked upfront two people went to the passengers and drivers seat opening and bowing they greeted us and one took the car away and the other reached out for our things by the door 2 women in a maid uniform bowed and opened the door. As Gale greeted every one with a smile they smile back she guided me to a big living room looking around the room I can see that she really worked hard for her family looking up to the ceiling i was amazed by the simple yet elegant design of the house "your goin to break your neck if you keep on walking like that" bringing my head down I shyly looked at her "sorry its just that you have a lovely house" as she took of her coat and gave it to the maid she looked at me and smiled "thank you, would you like to walk by the shore the weather's great for walking" I nodded and walked to her she brought out a simple sandals as I bent dow to take my high heel off she bent down instead and gently helped me with my heels blushing at her action I let the woman do what she wanted I followed her every move how her hands gently held one foot and took it off then she gently place the sandal on she proceed to the other foot I felt a shiver every time her fingers graze my skin slowly after she was done torturing me she help out her hand walking to the patio leading outside the shore when we were outside I heard a lot of yelping and barking turning around I saw a pack of cute dogs I saw huskies,german shepherds,akita, golden retrivers and 2 tiny pome and terrier smiling Gale called out to them and told them to sit then she held my hand to each dogs noses the dogs sniffed and licked my hand Gale smiled as she gave the dogs a few pats on the head ashe we keep doing this she gave me their names well its not easy remembering everything in an instant so when we walked over to the fence Gale opened the gate wide she then looked at them "tell them to go Rina" I looked at her and gave her a look "they're going to love it look" I look at the dogs and see them waiting excitedly the little ones were already slowly moving as they waited for the order smiling I raised my hand to the gate "Go!" Like a bullet they bolted to the door leaving the someones to dust laughing at the small doggies followed them to the shore.

Holding hands we walked by the shore as the dogs played talking comfortable with how we spend the afternoon we heard soneone calling for Gale turning around we saw two Identical girls running towards us i saw the two dark haired women rushed out with a big basket they stood infront of us with their blue eyes Gale gave them each a pat on the head looking back to me she introduced me to them "Rina this are my sisters Sophia and Sofie our hotel's executive chefs" smiling the girls gave a wide smile the gave Gale the basket its kinda creepy cool how they would say same words in the same time and all ok this women are kinda out of the ordinary suddenly then both faced me and both smile in the same time oookaaaayyy. "Ahhh..hello its nice to meet you---" suddenly I was wrapped in a big hug "hellooo sister-in-law nice to finally met you" they also said the same time "we'd like little nieces please" I looked at them completely lost "what--?" Suddenly the two of them were pulled away from me "you guys please. Please go away and thank you for the food" they both giggled and bid goodbye calling out to the dogs and run back to the beach house I looked at her to see her blushing cute "your sisters are..unique" offering her a smile. She laughed I get that alot its kinda scary how they'd just look at each other then knew what the other is thinking" we both laughed then She helped me to a perfect spot where there was a table all set up and a small lamp it was like a mine version of the gazebo we hand lunch earlier she helped me sat down and proceed to prepare or dinner then suddenly I saw two young men pop out of nowhere with matching tux one brown haired guy with green eyes was holding a violin while one dark head green eyed young one sat behind a small piano I didnt notice earlier smiling the young men bowed the brown haired one smile "Hello Ms. Rina I am Alex and he is Zander" they proceed to play moonlight sonata I looked at Gale and smile "this is sweet.Thank you" she smiled as I saw her dimples "your worth it. And thank you for coming with me.."as we sat and ate we had a comfortable conversation we talked about work her family sometimes we'd hear a groan when she'd share something her younger brothers did laughing We really had a good evening" after the meal I thanked the young brothers as we walked along the shore "you know Id really like to talk about business I would like to build a onsen in the hotel. Will it be ok if I'll make a contract with yoor company?" Smiling I nodded "ofcourse that will be great would you like to talk it over next time??" She smile "yes ofcourse" smiling a slowly I felt that I was lost in her blue eyes slowly we leaned to each other. I heard her whisper "Thank you for being here with me tonight" just a breath away I can hear my heart hammering away then suddenly.."GAAALEEE???!!!" we frozed and looked to see a older woman looking around with all her siblings the beautiful elder woman had her hair in a bun her white dress flutter gently with the ocean breeze her green eyes sparkled with amuzement "Mother?!" Gale said as she helped me to her mother and smile I slightly bowed and held my hand out as Gale introduced as Mrs. Govoni smile warmly as she pulled me in a warm embrace "Id like grandchildren soon Sweetheart" I heard Gale coughed "MOTHER!!!" everyone laughed. They were wonderful people.

************
Hey guys sorry about this my gf had the names mixed when she wanted to do the story I just read it earlier and realized she got the character mixed with the other story ...sorry (-_-)"