2. Gaze

Rina's POV
The man I had accidentally bumped and dunk his head in a mop bucket turned out to be a fine dashing goddess who is actually sitting infront of me with a very very piercing gaze looking straight to my fluttering heart. Haaaa Poetic arent I? But this woman's gaze is very nerving though she has a small smile. She knows shes affecting me in a way. Nervously I picked up my tea and took a timid sip and sweep off a loosed strand of my brunette lock that has been bothering me behind my left ear. I look up to still see her looking at me I swallowed "ah..anyway I'm sorry again about earlier with the mop bucket and all.." she didnt respond I cleared my thoat this seemed to catch her attention. She gave me another of her charming smile "Im sorry, I got lost in your eyes,what were you saying?" Feeling my face heat up I held my tea cup to my mouth and gave another timid sip 'this freaking casanovaaa!!!!' I thought to my self 'smooth reaaalllyyy smooth' I looked at her picking her own cup of coffee and drank "I said Im verrmy sorry about earlier" she put her cup done and sat straight "I also said earlier it was nothing, it was myfault for cleaning and blocking the way Im just glad that you were unharmed Ms. Reeve" she called for a waitress "would you like to have a snack or so?" She handed me a menu I looked at the it seeing everything looks delicious Yes I have a big appetite even if I just have a small frame Im actually having a hard time picking I heard a chuckle "would you like for me to pick for you?" I gave her a look "Im paying for this ok you just sit there" she took the menu off my grasp "I invited you so Im paying" she looked at the waitress again " Angel can you give us 2 of the creamy mushroom soup 2 special ceasar salads a plate of cheese garlic bread and 2 marinara pasta with roasted chicken? Oh and red wine my favorite bottle and maybeeee oh Sofie's chocolate pome moist cake please?" The waitress bowed and walked to the cashier I looked at her wide eyed she gave me a smile "its already 6 anyway so why not have dinner? Hope you have a appetite cause I do if you cant finish it I can always have space somewhere in my stomach" she grinned I laughed and shaked my head " haaa me asking for help with food? you might be the one asking help from me I eat alot " I said proudly "anyway people seem to know you here. Do you come here often?" I saw her amile again "you can say that anyway..How about you Ms. Reeve? Here for a business?" The waitress served our soups salads and bread we slowly ate "yes I was actually meeting with a client but it didnt turn out the way I was hoping it to be. The man wasnt even interested with the project he was more interested in whats inside my skirt. Very professional right?" I grumbled as she laughed " Im very sorry about your meeting. Anyway what project was it?" "Its for a gym building" I said as She sat back as the waitress came back with our pasta and chicken Wooooh this smells really good "smells good doesnt it?" She asked I nodded and started to eat goooosssh this is so gooooood I gave a moan I looked at her with her fork half way to her mouth as she gave me a shock look I blushed "sorry" I mumbled "no no its ok ahaha I dont blame you Sofie is really a great chef" she has been saying This Sofie girls name its ticking me off..wait the hell am I jelouse or something? " Is Sofie a girlfriend of yours?" Before I could stop my stupid mouth I had already ask I mentally wanted to stab myself with the dinner knife. She laughed "no no she's my younger sister. Quite talented wait till you taste the dessert It'll knock you off your feet" she said proudly when I heard that Sofie was just her sister I gave a sigh of relief..gosh whats wrong mith meee?? When we finished our main courses the waitress served our dessert from what I can see I can already feel myself drool "looks great right?" She asked "go on try it" I pick up a dessert fork and took a biteee I closed my eyes as I savored the delicious dessert "deliciouuuss" she chucked "right?" I looked at her my green eyes sparkled "yes!" She chuckled "Its good to know your enjoying our dinner im hoping to to have another in the future" then she continued to eat her cake living me blushing.
She walked me to my suite we have been having a very comfortable conversation about the basics like what your age favorite color and stuffs .I had enjoyed the night with me unlocking my door I turned about to see her smile "thank you for tonight Ms.Govoni" "Gale" I looked at her and smiled "then call me "Rina or Anya" we shiok hands "Im actually hoping if we could meet again tomorro if you have time if something..if your not busy that is" she shyly scratch her cheek I laugh "sure here lets exchange numbers so just text me ok? Ill be here for atleast 2 months or so" She nodded I was about to turn around but I turned to her again and kissed her cheek then quickly said goodnight and closed my door blushing I slowly walked inside preparing to sleep while holding a hand over my galloping heart.