BEGINNING OF THE MADNESS

Hey everyone, it's author-san here with some big news, being that this is my first RWBY story.

Now I actually found out about RWBY recently thanks to pinterest of all places. I had randomly stumbled upon some fanart of our boy Jaune in a harem with the rest of the female cast.

So naturally I assumed it was a harem anime and Jaune was the main character and feeling curious I decided to watch it, only to find out two things: Jaune was not the main character and it is not a harem anime.

Still I enjoyed the show and Jaune quickly became my favorite character, especially how he is in Volume 9.

So I decided to write this fanfiction, where the characters react to Jaune as a bunch of different things, it ain't original but I enjoyed reading other fanfics like this so I decided to have a go. I have my own line up of ideas, but you all can of course give me suggestions.

I also don't know if it'll be a harem, so far I already have plans for Ruby and Pyrrha to be in  a ship with Jaune but if I do a harem, every girl won't automatically be in love with Jaune it'll be a build up. Also this story takes place in between volume 2 and 3.

So without further ado let's go into it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beacon Academy

It was a nice warm Saturday afternoon at Beacon Academy, one of if not the best training schools for hunters and huntresses. We go into the dorm room of one Team JNPR where two of it's members are currently residing.

The quiet, meditative and fierce Lie Ren and his childhood friend, who was the exact opposite( minus the fierce) part Nora Valkyrie and they were in the middle of a very important conversation.

"Sorry Nora, but the answer is no." Ren said with a sigh as his partner pouted at him, "Come on Reeeeennnnn! Just give me one pancake, pleeeeaaaasssseee!" Nora begged with puppy dog eyes.

"Nora, you promised Jaune and Pyrrha that you stop the pancakes and eat something healthy." Ren stated like a parent talking to their child.

"Speaking of Pyrrha and fearless leader, don't you think they've been out for too long?" Nora asked forgetting about the pancakes.

Ren thought about it and he did find they were taking long, the two left early in the morning to train and it was 3 in the afternoon right now.

"Well Pyrrha could be teaching Jaune a new technique that takes time to learn." Ren said trying to theorize the reason.

"Oooorrr they could be doing a little......'wink' 'wink' 'nudge' 'nudge'." The Valkyrie said with a devilish grin.

"Nora..." Ren said turning to his partner.

"What! We both know Pyrrha has feelings for fearless leader!! I think we could speed things up if we helped." Nora said throwing her hands in the air.

"We have to be patient and trust Pyrrha to do it when she's ready." Ren said sternly.

Nora was about to reply when their door opened revealing Pyrrha and surprisingly Ruby holding an unconscious Jaune.

"We're back!" Pyrrha exclaimed, "Oh and I brought Ruby." She said gesturing to the girl next to her. "Hello!" Ruby greeted with a cheerful smile.