CINDER STRIKES BACK

Everyone was still in awe at the last world they had seen, the adults were still talking about the choreography and how was something straight out of a movie. Oz also talked to Qrow and Glynda about Tyrian, telling the birdman that if he encounters the scorpion faunus again to bring him in alive.

Meanwhile Yang, Nora and Ruby were busy attempting to recreate the fight scene from the last viewing....albeit less bloody and violent. Pyrrha and Ren were ready to jump in at a moments notice encase one of them got hurt while Blake stood to the other side filming it on her scroll because to be honest....it looked funny as hell.

Mike was busy looking in his sack for a new world for them to see, eventually he pulled out an orb and smiled fondly, 'Oh hell yes, I've been looking for you a while now .' He thought with a triumphant grin.

Mike then got up and went back in the theater and was greeted by a strange sight, Yang had her hair on fire and was being held back by Pyrrha, Ren, Blake and Ruby while a sheepish Nora hid behind one of the chairs.

"What did I miss?" Mike asked Weiss who had an annoyed expression on her face, "Yang, Nora and Ruby thought it would be a great idea to recreate the fight scene from the last world, but in the process Nora ripped out some of Yang's hair." The heiress explained.

Mike made and 'oh' sound with his mouth before summoning a bucket of water and having it pour on Yang extinguishing her flames.

"Okay....I'm calm now." She said as the water quickly dried up, "Good because I have a world that I think a good majority of you guys will enjoy." Mike said with a smile.

"Well go on then, what is it?" Qrow asked, gaining interest.

"Well to start off, Qrow, Jaune and Sun are actually a family." Mike explained much to the audience's shock.

"I mean they're adopted, after Jaune and Sun's parents died Qrow decided to take the two boys in and they've been living with him ever since." Mike stated.

"Well I'm glad my baby ended up in very capable hands." June said looking at Qrow with a smile.

"Hey, what are friends for." The drunk said, 'Though they honestly should have found someone better to be honest.' 

"This scene that you all are going to is a fight between the family and an old enemy who came back for revenge." Their host said.

"An old enemy?" Oz muttered.

"Geez, who did you piss off this time Qrow?" Tai asked with a smirk, causing his friend to groan.

"Well without further ado, let's get this party started!" Mike exclaimed taking the orb and throwing it in the screen.

The screen opened up to show Qrow sleeping on the couch in his living room, before he was woken up by the sound of knocking on his front door. "I'm coming! I'm *yawn* coming..." He drawled out lazily getting off the couch and slowly walked over to the door.

'God, it's like 11:00p.m. who the hell is here at this hour?' He thought as he checked through the peephole, only to be met by the smiling face of one Summer Rose.

"Oh cool looks like I'm here as well!" Summer said happily.

"Maybe mom's here to help Uncle Qrow fight this enemy." Ruby suggested.

Meanwhile Tai and Qrow each shared a look before turning back to the screen, 'I've got a bad feeling about this.' They both thought.

"Oh hey Sum, what's up?" He asked through the peephole, Summer didn't respond and instead slowly pulled out an axe from behind her back still smiling all the way. "Um....Summer what're you doing with that ax- OH MY GOD!!" Qrow screamed in shock jumping away from the door as the axe was repeatedly slammed into the door creating a hole.