GRIMM MAY CRY (PART 1)

As everyone was still trying to get over the....um....weirdness of that last world Mike was busy looking for another world.

"Ruby! Hey Rubes *SNAP* Can you hear me?!" Yang asked her sister as she appeared to still be in a trance from the last world. Her eyes hazy and she was she constantly giggling with a blush on her face.

"Looks like it's worse than we thought." Blake said also coming next to her leader and clapping her hands in front of her face to try and snap the poor girl out of it.

"Indeed, Nurse Schnee get me the cookie!" Yang instructed somehow wearing a doctor's coat.

"*Sigh* Why did I agree to this?" Weiss questioned are actions as she walked over wearing a nurse's outfit and handed Yang a cookie.

"Alright.....Three! Two! One! CLEAR!!" The blonde brawler shouted breaking the cookie right in front of Ruby's face and at the silver eyed girl broke free from her trance and immediately consumed the cookie in lightning fashion.

"*Chuckles* It's nice to see Weiss unwind a bit and have fun." Winter said looking at her sister and her friends.

"Maybe you could learn a thing or two from Ice princess over there." Qrow chuckled taking a few sips from his flask while Winter turned to look at him.

"Hey! I know when to relax!" She exclaimed, though she really couldn't remember the last time she truly did relax.

"Well it must be when I'm not around." The huntsman admitted with a small smirk.

"Oh hush you." Winter turned away with a small blush.

Ozpin chuckled at the two adults, a small chuckle escaped his mouth as he drank his hot chocolate.

"Any luck finding a world there?!" Nora eagerly asked, she wanted to see some action.

"Nope, I had the perfect world in mind for you guys to see but now I can't find it." The fifteen year old scratched his head looking around in his sack.

"Need some help?" Qrow asked as he walked over to the kid.

"Wait....hang on....Aha!" Mike exclaimed pulling out a red orb with a few hints of black on there, "Found you!" He grinned triumphantly.

"Woah! That world kind of feels familiar." Ruby said eating another cookie she got from Yang.

"Well yeah, you guys have seen a bit of this world before." Mike explained as the audience tried to remember but were drawing blanks.

"You don't remember? That's okay, maybe you'll remember by watching it unfold." Michael said as he got ready to throw the orb in the screen before he stopped.

Mike then threw the orb in the air before pulling out a gun, "Jackpot!" He grinned as the god fired a bullet which hit the orb and sent it in the screen.

"Was that really necessary?" Weiss asked confused by his actions.

"I thought it was cool!" Ruby exclaimed and Yang and Nora agreed with her.

"Thanks." Mike said as the screen lighted up.

The screen showed the inside of a room with loads of open space, in the middle is a large pool table, on the other side of the room is a large red sofa, at the back is a desk with a scroll ringing and two hand guns at the side, next to the desk is an electric guitar and a table with a few picture frames and on the left side of the room is a coat hanger with a familiar red trench coat and an all too familiar sword rested next to it.

Suddenly a door is kicked open revealing the body of one 22 year old Jaune Arc who's hair is still dripping from the shower he just took. The blonde was only wearing a pair of long black pants with a pair of combat boots for his feet, he was also wearing a necklace with a red amulet at the end. Steam still radiated off his bare back body as he walked over to his desk with the still ringing scroll.