UNCHARTED

As everyone got settled in there seats with both teams sitting in the same row, the waited for their host to put on the universe for them to watch.

Meanwhile with said host he was busy talking to his parents.

"Yes mom I'll make sure he's safe."

"No we won't watch anything R-rated."

"No I did not use any forbidden spells."

"I am offended that you would think I brought you from a different universe to react to dad in different universes!"

"Okay, love you...bye!"

Mike sighed with relief before putting his phone away, "Time to entertain my guests." He said with a smile before going inside a sack and pulling out a glowing red orb. "Ooooh this is one of my favorites." Mike said with a grin.

He walked into the theater room and got everyone's attention, "Now everyone! Please pay attention to the screen as the first world is about to begin!" Michael instructed, before noticing that Pyrrha had her hand raised. He motioned for her to ask her question, "Why didn't you bring Jaune with us?" She asked.

"Well...I mean....he did train a lot today, so I decided to let him rest. But don't worry I'll bring him in later on." Their host promised.

It seemed that no one else had anymore questions, "Let the entertainment begin!" Mike exclaimed as he tossed the ball into the screen and it lit up.

The scene opened up with a man, with long blond hair wearing a blue sleeveless shirt and a pair of cream long cargo pants. The man also wore a necklace with a ring attached to the end, he also had a short beard.

"That must be Jaune!" Nora exclaimed with excitement, "HI JAUNE!!" She shouted waving at the screen.

"Nora he can't hear you, it's a projection." Ren said calming down his partner.

"Wow he sure does look....good." Pyrrha said blushing a little bit at the older version of Jaune.

Ruby also couldn't help herself but blush as well, Jaune was already handsome so this was just an improvement.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Damien called out to the screen pointing at Jaune from Ruby's lap. "Wait, not too long ago he called Ruby 'mom' and now he's calling Jaune 'dad'..." Weiss said connecting the dots.

"O-oh that's because my dad also has blonde hair!" Mike pointed out hoping they'd believe him, "Dang it! Thanks to your interruption I lost my train of thought!" The heiress huffed.

Jaune walked up to a huge door and attempted to open it but struggled, "Hey could you help me with this?" Jaune asked to someone offscreen. The person then came to help, revealing himself to be the legendary huntsmen Qrow Branwen!

"Uncle Qrow?!" Ruby gasped in shock, "What's he got to do with vomit boy?" Yang asked also surprised to see her uncle.

"Well in this world, Jaune had a bit of a hard life. When he was 5, his mother had died from a terminal illness and his dad and decided to put Jaune and his brother in an orphanage. Jaune's brother eventually ran away to get a job to provide a better life for the both of them, Jaune was alone for a couple years until he was kicked out from the orphanage and made a living off being a pick pocket. Eventually one of the people he tried to steal from was your uncle and seeing the potential in the young boy decided to take him under his wing." Mike explained.

The two teams were in shock from hearing this, they both felt sad at what the Jaune of this world had to go through. "Oh Jaune..." was all Pyrrha could say, she wished she was there to comfort him through the hard times.