NEW VISITORS

Everyone was talking about the last world, the students were talking about how cool the spells were and some were admiring that version of Jaune for his bravery. Oz's inner circle were once again talking about Leo.

"I'm telling you Oz, Leo might be up to something." Qrow insisted, the lion faunus had been ignoring Qrow's attempts to contact him and that Cinder girl claimed she was a student of Haven and even had Leo vouch for her.

"I understand your concern Qrow, but trust me when I say that Leonardo is one of the bravest men I have ever known. He would never betray us.....but I will head over to Haven after all this is over to see what he is up to." Oz said, which seemed to ease up Qrow's worries.

"But what should we do if he is compromised?" Glynda asked, if it was true that Leo had betrayed them, then they had to think of something to do and fast.

Oz began to think, he didn't want to believe it but if the possibilities were proven true, then Leo would be a threat to not just them, but to his own students as well.

Meanwhile with Mike, he was once again looking through his bag to pull out a good universe for his audience to look at.  'Hmmmm, I know I left it in here somewhere?' Mike thought to himself continuing to look through the bag, until he found it. Mike pulled out a red orb. 

'Well this'll definitely be a fun one for the gang to see.' Mike thought to himself as he went back to the theater. That was until he stopped, 'Hmmm, I wanna show them this world, but I also feel like I should bring in some more people.'

Mike began to think it over, unsure if to go ahead and show the cast the world in hand or get some new guests.

"Ah, you know what screw it! I'll just bring in some other members of the cast and get some drama out of the way pretty early." Mike told himself before disappearing.

20 Minutes later

Everyone was still chilling in the theater waiting for Mike to return. That was when he appeared in the middle of the theater causing the rest of the guests to jump a bit at his sudden appearance.

"Ok everyone before we begin, I have an announcement. I'm bringing in some more guests to also relax with you guys." Mike explained before snapping his fingers

Two portals appeared in the room and out of them stepped a man wearing military clothing and the other person was a male monkey faunus with blonde hair wearing casual clothing.

"James, good to see you old friend." Oz greeted his comrade.

"Yay.....Jimmy's here." Qrow said dryly and sarcastically before being elbowed in the gut by both Winter and Summer.

"Come on, be nice." His old leader whisper yelled at him.

Meanwhile with the rest of the cast.

"Sun!" Blake called out in surprise.

"Sup, losers!" Sun grinned holding out his hand for a high five and Yang being a total bro obliged.

"There are two of them now, great." Weiss said in annoyance.

Sun then looked over towards the Arc family and froze, similarly the family also froze. In that moment, a sense of familiarity and kinship started forming inside the Arcs and Sun as well.

Though that was broken when he heard Blake calling out his name, "Sun, you okay?" She asked, "You just started staring off into space randomly."

"I-I'm fine, just lost in thought is all." He reassured her, "It's good to see you though." He told her flashing a bright smile.