LANCASTER FAMILY(RWBY: NEXT GENERATION)

Everyone was still in awe about the Grimm May Cry universe, with Nora practicing some of the moves Jaune did on the Grimm and Qrow was busy studying in his notebook to try out some of the moves next time he went Grimm hunting.

Meanwhile Mike was back in his sack looking for another universe for everyone else to see and eventually he pulled out an orb, that was both gold and red. It almost looked like the two colors were fused together.

'Welp, it was gonna happen sooner or later. Just gonna have to bring in a lot of people now.'  Mike sighed as he disappeared to get the other guests.

20 MINUTES LATER

"Hey guys, doesn't it seem like Mikey's been gone for a long time?" Nora questioned, eating a lot of pancakes while Ren and Pyrrha sighed.

"Maybe he's just trying to find a great world for us." Ruby suggested eating some cookies and drinking milk.

Just then Mike appeared in the theater holding and orb and looking tired, "Phew, that took a while." The god said wiping some sweat from his forehead.

"Where were you?" Qrow asked noticing how tired their host was.

"Just bringing in some more guests to watch along with you guys." Mike responded with a small smile.

Ruby and Nora jumped up and down in excitement ready to see the new guests.

A portal in the room appeared and out stepped five people. One was a man who looked like an older version of Jaune with a beard, two blonde haired women with blue eyes, a dark skinned woman with glasses and black hair who was holding a little baby with a goofy grin.

"Well now, I must say this is not what I was expecting." The man voiced out his thoughts looking around the theater.

Ruby stepped up to the man, a little sheepishly and asked, "Um, who are you and why do you look like Jaune?"

The man looked at her with a raised brow, before he broke off into a big laugh, "Why that's because I'm his father of course, Miles Arc. Pleased to meet you and I'm happy that my boy has made so many friends."

Team NPR immediately sped up right next to Ruby, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Arc. My name is Pyrrha Nikos and these are Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie. We're your son's team members." The invincible girl greeted extending her hand out for a handshake which the man happily accepted.

Nora then looked over to the two blonde women, "I'm guessing you two are Jaune-Jaune's sisters." Nora said pointing at the two blonde women, prompting them to chuckle.

The older woman stepped forward, "Actually, I'm Jaune's mother Juniper and this lovely lady is my daughter Saphron and that's her wife Terra with my beautiful grandson Adrian." Terra waved hello while also holding Adrian's hand and had him do a cute little wave which made the girls all coo at how adorable he was.

However everyone else was just shocked at how young Juniper looked, she honestly looked old enough to be Jaune's sister.

Nora looked on bewildered, "Wow Mrs. Arc, you look really good, especially for someone who had eight kids." She voiced out and Team RWBY as well as everyone else looked on in shock. Juniper simply laughed and gave a small blush.

"Holy crap you two! I thought you guys were joking when you said you had eight kids!" Qrow called out at his old school friends still in shock at the news.

Just then another portal opened and out stepped a familiar blonde man wearing casual clothing, "DAD!!" Ruby and Yang shouted, tackling their father into a big hug.

"*Chuckles* It's good to see you girls to." Tai laughed patting their heads.

"Yo Tai, it's been awhile." Qrow greeted his best friend, helping him up, "So how's it hanging?" The huntsman asked.