SUMMONING A DEMON

A/N: This was honestly just a random idea I had so hope you all enjoy.

As everyone was still talking about how awesome that last world was, with Ruby and Nora even acting out the scene a bit.

That was until Michael came back holding an orb as he was quietly giggling to himself, "Okay guys, I found a pretty funny world to watch."

"Awww, I was hoping to see more psychic Jaune." Nora pouted but was patted on the shoulder by Ren in comfort.

"Don't worry I'm sure you guys will enjoy it." Mike assured.

"So what's so funny bout this world?" Qrow slurred taking a big gulp from his fast.

"Well this world is actually part of a huge universe known as 'The Four Idiots'." Mike explained with a big grin.

The others however were even more confused by the name of the world, "So what goes on i this world?" Oz asked.

"Well it follows the adventures of Jaune, Ren, Sun and Neptune as they go about unintentionally causing chaos." Their host stated.

"How bad is the damage they usually cause?" Glynda asked although deep down she didn't want to know the answer.

Mike simply turned away and scratched the back of his head in nervousness.

"That bad huh." Yang muttered.

"Well what adventure will we be seeing now?!" Asked Ruby excitedly.

"Well let's find out." Mike said as he threw the orb into the screen.

It was Halloween night in the city of Vale and the entirety of the city was in the holiday spirit. Shops were decorated with toy monsters and had jack-o-lanterns out, as trick-or-treaters walked the streets getting candy. But in the dorm of Team JNPR things weren't all that peachy.

"Are you sure you both will be fine alone?" Pyrrha asked the J and R of the team as they were both lying in bed sick. She was dressed as a witch with a makeshift broom as the spartan walked over to Jaune and sat down next to him, "*Cough* Yeah....Pyr....don't worry bout us." Jaune insisted weakly while Ren gave a thumbs up from the other bed.

"Awww look at my poor babies!" Nora said with a pout as she pulled Ren into a comforting hug causing the boy to sigh.

"Man, that must suck getting sick on a day like Halloween." Ruby said with a sympathetic expression as Halloween was one of her favorite holidays....for obvious reasons.

"Dang P-money you pull off that witch costume good." Yang complimented giving the invincible girl a thumbs up.

"Oh...uh...thanks." Pyrrha said a bit unsure since she had never celebrated Halloween before.

"Alright, but be sure to call if you two need anything." Pyrrha instructed and Jaune gave a small snort at how she reminded him of his mother, "Yeah, sure thing mom." Jaune joked which earned a light chuckle from the witch girl. "Nora come on, it's time to leave!" Pyrrha called out to her partner and in an instant Nora appeared dressed as viking, even with a fake beard as well. "Don't worry you two, we'll make sure to bring back lots of candy!" Nora exclaimed as they both left the dorm. Once the door closed Jaune and Ren immediately got out of bed and were acting completely fine, "Man, my body feels stiff from lying down so long." Jaune said stretching a bit, "Are Sun and Neptune ready?" He asked.

"Let me check." Ren said pulling out his scroll and saw that he had received a message from Sun saying that him and Neptune were in did ready. "Yes they are." Ren said putting away the scroll.

"Wait they were faking it?!" Nora shouted as she turned to Ren with a look of betrayal.

"Nora, you know that I would never lie to you." Ren said calming down the Valkyrie as she turned away.