KILLING A SCORPION

After the last universe, everyone was just chilling. Team NPR were talking with the Arcs and June of course pulled out her album to show them Jaune's baby pictures (Pyrrha and Nora may or may not have taken a few). Ozpin was sitting with Glynda drinking his hot cocoa, Velvet as listening to Coco for advice on how to ask out Jaune. Blake was sitting with her parents and telling them about her time at Beacon and Weiss was busy talking with Winter, though the specialist still seemed to be hung up on the last world and possible future.

Meanwhile Team STQ were sitting with Yang and Ruby as the two girls were catching there mother up on all their adventures so far. However Qrow decided to get up, "Alright I'm gonna get a drink, I'll see you guys in a bit." He said walking away, "I thought you still had your flask?" Tai asked. "I do, but I wanna see what other drinks this place has." He insisted.

Summer sighed, "He's been drinking a lot again hasn't he?" She asked and Yang, Ruby and Tai looking away didn't really ease her. Summer herself felt guilty as Tai had told her just how much her death affected their family, she tried to take a risk and it didn't work out and now she missed out on watching her children grow up.

"Mom, you okay?" Ruby asked a little worried, "Oh I'm fine sweetie." Summer quickly said putting on a smile. Ruby and Yang started telling them about their little adventures with the white fang and Roman Torchwick. Summer was proud at them for sticking up and saving the city, while was horrified that they both could have gotten hurt or worse.

After a few seconds of silence, Summer decided to speak up, "So....you both like June's son I see." She said with a smirk at her daughters as the two girls blushed heavily. "Hehehe, oh it warms my heart to see my little girls so grown up." Summer said with a smile.

"Yeah we do...." Yang said getting her blush under control. "But we were wondering how we could ask him, I mean it's not like Jaune could date the both of us?" Ruby rhetorically asked. At that Tai and Summer looked at each other and blushed, "Well...I don't see why not, Raven and Summer were in a relationship with me at the same time." Tai explained much to Ruby and Yang's shock.

"WAIT WHAT?!!" The sisters exclaimed and Summer gave a nervous chuckle, "It turned out Raven and I both had feelings for Tai during our third year in Beacon. But we were worried what it would do to our friendship, so the two of us decided to share him." Summer explained.

"I still remember how shocked I was that day, two of the hottest girls in Beacon were asking me out." Tai said with a small chuckle, "Truth be told I also had feelings for the two of them, but I was a too nervous to ask them out. But I guess fate had a different way of our life huh?" He said holding hands with his wife.

"Well, I guess that me means we can both share Jaune at the same time!" Ruby exclaimed happily pulling Yang and her parents into a big hug.

Meanwhile with Qrow

The drunkward said he was going for a drink, but he lied instead Qrow decided to have a little chat with the resident ice queen.

He walked over and saw the Schnee sisters talking, he decided to wait a for them to finish and after a few minutes Weiss got up and walked away. Qrow took this opportunity to engage in conversation, "Yo! Ice Queen!" He called out and Winter jumped a little before turning to look at him, a big blush on her face, " O-O-Oh Q-Qrow what brings you here?" She asked.

"You okay?" He asked with concern, "You've been pretty quiet after our last viewing." He now sat down next to her. Winter was a bit shocked about how he was acting but responded, "I-I'm fine, just trying to wrap my head around everything." She responded.

More silence filled the air between the two, "Winter, do you actually like me?" Qrow asked, he was genuinely curious, all this time he thought she hated him. Winter was of course shocked by the question and started blushing again, but after a few seconds she calmed down, "Yes Qrow I do. I admit that at first, I wasn't too fond of you but as time went one I started to respect your skill as a huntsman and saw how kind and caring you were with people as well. Eventually my respect and admiration turned into a crush for you, but I am very bad with my feelings so I ended up coming off cold towards you and for that I'm sorry." The specialist said.