BABY KNIGHT AND DRAGON

Everyone was ready and excited for the next universe to be shown, with Oz and Glynda though, they were talking about different training methods for Jaune since it was revealed that he's a descendant of Salem and Ozma.

Michael then brought out his bag and started searching in it for another world to be shown, "Hmm...Oh yes this will do." He grinned holding up a yellow and green colored orb.

"So what's this world about?" Ruby asked.

"Well first off let me just say Happy Mother's Day to you six!" Mike said pointing to team RWBY and Pyrrha and Nora.

"But we aren't parents." Pyrrha said confused by the gesture.

"Not in your world, but in this world you are." Their host said pointing at the orb.

"Well I guess I should say an early congratulations for you girls then." Oz said with a grin taking a sip from his mug as the six girls all had big blushes on their faces. Except for Ruby who while she still had a blush wasn't as big considering she had seen herself as a mom not to long ago.

"Also Jaune isn't going to be the only main character but Ren as well."  Mike said pointing to the dragon boy.

Ren was a little shocked to hear this, but would be lying if he said he wasn't interested on him and Jaune's adventures in this world. "Alright Renny! You and Jaune can show everyone what great parents you are!"Nora shouted in excitement pulling Ren into a tight hug.

"Is she always like this?" Coco asked, turning to Blake.

"After a while it gets normal." Blake responded having grown accustomed to the ginger haired girls wild antics.

Mike gave a mischievous smirk when Nora claimed Ren would be a parent, 'Oh I can't wait to see their reactions.'

The screen opened up to show Team RWBY and Team NP walking through the market area in Vale. They all appeared to be carrying things for the Vytal Festival, well all except Ruby who was busy chomping away on a jar of cookies, also Zwei was with them.

"Hey that's exactly what we were doing before be we got transported here!" Ruby shouted ,pointing at the screen.

"Yes and you still owe me for the cash I wasted on getting you those cookies." Weiss said turning to give a small glare to her leader.

Ruby didn't back down, "Not until you admit that cookies are the most delicious snack in the world!"

"I wonder where Ren is?" Nora questioned.

"He probably stayed home with Jaune in this one." Pyrrha mused

The six girls were all walking quietly, with the occasional arguing from Weiss and Ruby when suddenly Zwei stopped and perked his ears up. "Zwei what's wrong boy?" Ruby asked her pet, only for the dog to respond by turning around and running off in the opposite direction, "Wha-?! Zwei get back here!" Ruby called out running after him.

"Typical Zwei, once that dog finds something that catches his attention there's no stopping him." Yang said remembering fondly the first time Zwei ended up finding a Grimm. Good times, good times.

"I wonder what's got him so worked up?" Weiss questioned, noticing that Zwei looked almost serious when he stopped.

"Maybe whatever he finds will be connected to Jaune." Blake mused.

The rest of the girls gave chase to the two and they ended up in the middle of an alleyway. Ruby had walked up to Zwei who appeared to be scratching a box. Ruby walked up to him, "Zwei what's gotten into y-" She was cut off by the sound of what appeared to be fussing, like something you would hear from a baby. "Ruby what's th-" Ruby immediately cut off Yang so she could hear the the noise better, "Well that's quite ru-" "Quiet I hear something." The red reaper told her teammates. "I hear it too. It sounds like a baby crying." Blake stated with a frown, she hated hearing children crying. By now the rest of the students also heard the crying and were on alert, Ruby went up to the box Zwei was scratching and gently opened it and her silver eyes widened.