KNIGHT AND BLACK

As the two teams were still reeling from the fight last time with Yang and Nora pumping up their hands in joy, Mike came back holding a large bag in his hand.

"Alright guys, can I have your attention please." Their host called out.

"Sure, what's up kid?" Yang asked causing the boy to grumble and say he wasn't a child.....but then he remembered that he was fifteen and she was seventeen.

Shaking his head Mike started, "Remember how I pulled an orb out of this bag and threw it in the screen for the universe to start? Well I decided that this time I'll let you guys choose." Mike said causing Ruby and Nora's eyes to light up.

"Oh Oh pick me!" Ruby shouted zooming past everyone and was in front of the god. Michael handed her the bag and she closed her eyes and began poking around in the bag until she pulled out a glowing orb.

"Oh, very good choice. I think you, Yang and Nora are gonna like this." Michael said causing a look of confusion on the three girls.

"Are you all familiar with professional wrestling?" The god asked causing the three girls eyes to light up and for them to squeal in excitement.

"I've heard of it, but I never got around to watching it." Pyrrha admitted causing Nora and Ruby to look at the spartan with shock before speeding to her. "We have so much to teach you." They said at the same time while Pyrrha nodded with a bead of sweat going down her face.

"Hmph, you mean that fake sports action. Why would we watch that?" Weiss asked annoyed.

Yang growled and walked over to the heiress with a smirk, "So why do you watch movies then? Because they're real?" The brawler asked.

Weiss was about to answer, but her words died in her mouth when she couldn't think of anything to retort. "She got you good there." Blake said with a grin and giving Yang a high five.

"Okay everyone get to your seats." Mike instructed as he threw the orb into the screen and it began to light up.

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to RWE's biggest PPV of the year.....WRESTLEMANIA!!" The voice of Sun shouted as the camera panned to show over 100,000 people in attendance in a stadium live from Mistral. "I am your host Sun Wukong and this is my broadcast partner Neptune for anyone now joining." Sun said gesturing to Neptune. "And what a stacked night we have had so far!" Neptune exclaimed with a smile, "We just came off a grueling ladder match between The Green Dragon: Lie Ren and the violent and sadistic Cardin Winchester for the RWE Intercontinental championship, which Ren managed to win." Neptune explained with a smile on his face as a replay of Ren wearing no shirt and and black trunks pushing Cardin of a ladder and grabbing the title.

"Way to go Ren!" Ruby cheered for her friend as Yang gave a thumbs up at the ninja boy, while Blake and Yang smiled at watching Cardin lose his title.

Pyrrha patted her partner on his back as he smiled and blushed a little from the attention. Meanwhile Nora was blushing up a storm and had a lustful look on her face at seeing her partner's muscular and sweaty body, 'Note to self....find ways to get Ren in less clothing.' She thought with a predatory grin wiping some blood form her nose. Ren shivered feeling like he was in danger for some reason but decided to ignore it.

"That's not all though as after the match, Ren got down on his knees and proposed to his FORMER girlfriend, now wife Nora Valkyrie." Sun said smiling fondly as a replay showed the moment when after Ren won, Nora got into the ring to congratulate him only for the ninja boy to get down on one knee and pulled out a ring asking her to marry him, which the bomber happily accepted and the two shared a passionate kiss.