MY ANIMOSITY

As everyone was still talking about how awesome last world was, Mike was off looking for a new world for them to see.

"Oh, Oh How about that one." Ruby suggested pointing to a suit on Coco's scroll.

"Nah, that one is way too tacky." Coco criticized causing the young Rose to deflate as the rest of the girls continued to pick out what would be a good suit for Jaune.

"That does take me back." Qrow said, a memory of him and Tai looking for a good suit for him to ask out Summer. Too bad thanks to Qrow's semblance Tai's suit got ruined and he showed up late for their date but Summer didn't seem to mind that much.

"I do hope Ms. Rose does not take too much after her mother in the romance department." Ozpin said as Qrow shivered remembering another memory. This time Summer was wearing a dominatrix outfit with a whip looking for Tai, claiming that he was a naughty dragon who needed to be punished.

Qrow had never feared for his life more than he did that day when Summer asked him where Tai was and he gave up his friend with zero hesitation.

"I'm glad you haven't started a fight with Winter yet Qrow." Glynda complimented the two adults impressed that they haven't argued yet.

"Hey! What do you mean I start the fights?! Ice Queen over here is usually the first one to attack me." He explained trying to defend himself.

Winter who overheard their conversation turned to glare at Qrow, "I admit I do have to work on my temper, but that doesn't mean you have to provoke me every time!" She growled at the huntsman.

"Come on Ice Queen, I don't provoke you." Qrow said taking a quick sip from his flask.

"Do I need to remind you of the 'Truth or Dare Incident'." She hissed.

"What pray tell is that?" Oz asked a little smirk forming on his lips.

"It's a story for another time." Qrow stated before giving a smirk and a wink to Winter who blushed and looked away in embarrassment, the incident still fresh in her mind.

"Yes...Aha I've found it!" They heard Mike exclaim in excitement, before he came back into the room with everyone else.

"You sound happy." Yang pointed out, noticing how his smile looked very similar to Ruby.

"You're damn right I am!" He exclaimed in an excited tone, "This world is like in my top 10 universes to look at so I'm really excited to show you guys." Their host explained.

"So what's it about?" Coco asked looking up from her scroll.

"Well in this universe, Jaune has psychic powers." Mike said causing the audience to look at him with interest and Ruby's eyes to sparkle.

"Wait so does he like read people's minds and stuff?!" The red reaper eagerly asked, she always liked the idea of psychics.

"Not really, Jaune is actually pretty young in this, like I think he's either 14 or 15." Mike explained.

"I'm guessing these powers come with a drawback?" Qrow questioned raising an eyebrow to the god.

"Yeah they do, you see Jaune was blessed with extremely powerful psychic abilities from a young age. But they only problem was they were based on his emotions." Michael said.

"So the stronger his emotions were, the more powerful his abilities got?" Oz asked as he looked on with interest.

"So kinda like Yang, how whenever she gets mad, her flames get hotter." Nora suggested pointing at Yang.

"Sort of like that but a bit more extreme. A bit of spoiler for later on in this universe, but Jaune ended up erasing an entire dimension during one of his fights." At this everyone stared wide eyed.