Manipluation? Nah, Just Love.

Kyle and Cartman have been dating in secret for a few weeks. Stan finds out and isn't sure what to think.

Kyle rings the doorbell to his boyfriends house as the cold wind blows against his face. Luckily the rest of his body is covered up, but his face is freezing. The door opens and he's immediately dragged inside and pulled into a warm hug. Kyle smiles and gladly hugs back able to recognize his boyfriends comforting scent and soft figure.

"Jesus Kyle, it's so cold out there," Cartman says softly, a tone hardly ever used by him. "You should've just came in, you have an extra key."

"I know, it just feels weird still." Kyle placed his hands on his lovers shoulders and leaned in, sharing a kiss with his boyfriend. He pulled away and smiled.

Cartman leaned in for one more quick kiss then pulled away again, "what do you want to do?"

"Mmm... let's watch a movie," Kyle suggested.

"Okay, I'll go get us blankets and some popcorn," Cartman let go of Kyle and walked upstairs to grab some blankets and Kyle went to turn the TV on. He was scrolling through Netflix when he felt his phone vibrate. Just then Cartman came back with some blankets and plopped them onto the couch next to Kyle.

"Stan texted me," Kyle said reading through the text.

"What'd he say?" Cartman asked.

"Said he needs to talk to me about something tomorrow... something about us." Kyle answered nervously.

"Us? What about us?" Cartman questioned.

"I-I don't know," Kyle responded. "Do you think he knows? About us dating."

"I doubt it," Cartman answers. "And even if he does; what's the big deal? He's your 'super best friend' or whatever, I'm sure he won't care."

"But if he does? I mean, it's really unexpected a-and he would probably freak out-"

"Babe, calm down," Cartman interrupted Kyles panicking. "So what? It may be a bit shocking at first but he'll get used to it."

"Yeah I guess you're right... sorry, I'm just so worried about what might happen if other people find out." Kyle apologizes.

"Just don't worry about it too much. Now I'm gonna go make the popcorn."

Time Skip

The bell had just rang and it was now break. Stan told Kyle to meet him by the cafeteria so they could talk. Stan had noticed that Kyle and Cartman were being very close lately and often did many things together. Of course they still ripped on each other for the usual, but they were speaking to one another a lot more kindly. He felt sort of betrayed that his best friend hadn't told him anything, he just wanted to know what was going on between the two.

"Stan."

Stan looked to his left to see Kyle standing there.

"Oh, hey Kyle."

"Hey dude," Kyle walked closer to Stan until he was standing beside him. "So what did you wanna talk about?"

"You and Cartman."

"O-Oh." Kyle subconsciously started fiddling with his thumbs. "What about me and him?"

Stan watched his friend grow nervous as if he were hiding something. Kyle wouldn't hide something from his SBF, would he? "You two have seemed... really close lately. I... I just- ...is there something going on between you two?"

Kyles heart began to race. He stared blankly at Stan for a moment before taking a deep breath, "Eric and I..."

Eric? He never calls Cartman by his first name!

"Eric and I have been dating for about a month now." He avoids eye contact. "I'm sorry for not telling you. You're my best friend! I just... I was scared for how you would react."

"Kyle..." Stan didn't want to believe it. He couldn't believe it! His two friends have been enemies for as long as he could remember, and now they're dating?! "Is he... manipulating you? Did he force you to be with him?! Did he blackmail you? Threaten you? Make-"

"What?! No! No!" Kyle frantically defended his boyfriend. "I love him!!! I really do love him, and he loves me too! I know we didn't get along in the past, but things have changed! He treats me good and he's a great boyfriend!"

Stan stared at his friend. He almost wanted to just walk away and pretend this wasn't real, but he knew he had to be there for his friend. He needed him to support him. "I... well I'm happy for you dude."

"You're not... upset?"

"Of course not! I fully support you guys." He chuckles, "just a bit... surprised, that's all."

Kyle smiles, "thank you. I know it's really shocking, but I really do love him. And so far you're the only one who knows, so please don't tell anyone- well, Eric said he would tell Kenny today but I'm not sure if he has yet."

Stan starts giggling.

"What?" Kyle asks confused.

"N-Nothing!" He snickers, "I'm just not used to hearing you call him Eric."

Kyle begins laughing as well and the two of them go on to talk about random shit as always...

This was fun to write and I hope you enjoyed it too! If you're only here to make fun of the Kyman ship/fanfics of it, I hope I didn't torture you too much with this😟

849 words.