Improving (4)

(I just reread the old chapters and goddamn why do they kiss so much💀 (they kiss more in some of this chapter but that's just because I wrote most of this like four months ago))

"Hey! Come on in," Stan greeted his friend. Kenny smiled and walked into the house.

"Where's Kyle and Cartman?" Kenny asked.

"In the kitchen, probably making out or something I don't know."

"Heh..." Kenny snickered, "remember when they couldn't stand each other? Now they constantly have each other's tongues down their throats."

"It's impressive honestly." Stan says aloud, "how far they've come."

"Yeah," Kenny agreed. "They've definitely got some stuff to work on but they're doing great together. I'm happy for them."

Kenny and Stan walked into the kitchen and sure enough their two friends were making out.

"Aw- yuck!!! I was joking, didn't think they'd actually be making out within the little amount of time I was gone."

Kenny giggled and the two lovebirds pulled away from each other. Cartman snickered and Kyle blushed like crazy, "sorry."

"What do you guys want to do?" Stan asked.

"Let's go to the gas station and get some snacks!" Kenny said.

"Then let's play Valorant after," Cartman suggested.

"Alright let's go." Stan said.

The four boys went to the gas station and grabbed some snacks(Cartman paying for Kenny's because he had no money) then went home and played some video games. Kenny was playing on Stan's PC and Kyle was on Stan's gaming laptop.

Cartman and Stan were downstairs ordering pizza, well Stan was ordering, Cartman just went downstairs with him because he was bored.

"So..." Stan started, "I heard you and Kyle are trying to fix your relationship?"

"'Fix'?" Cartman asked. "Our relationship isn't broken, Stan. Just needs some...improvement in some areas."

"It's toxic."

"It is not."

"Come on, you guys fight every day!"

"We haven't fought since yesterday."

"Okay? And how long can you keep that up for?"

"Stan!" Cartman began to get upset, "I know I've been a shitty person in the past. I know I'm not the greatest guy Kyle can be dating, but fuck, I love him! And he loves me. You should really try to be supportive of our relationship even if you don't like me, because Kyle's your best friend. He just wants to be supported about this."

"Cartman, I do like you, you're my friend of course I like you. I'm just so worried that you guys will get hurt."

"Well we won't." Cartman said, "we're not at the healthiest in our relationship as of right now, but we're going to work on that. I love him, I would never hurt him."

"I'm sorry man."

"It's whatever," Cartman shrugged. "Just quit doubting Kyle's decisions."

The rest of the night continued on like normal and the boys all had fun BLAH BLAH BLAH!

————

Stan was uncomfortably sitting on a couch and Kenny was laying on the floor by the coffee table. Kyle and Cartman were cuddling together on the bigger couch.

They were all trying to fall asleep, but they couldn't. They all knew everyone was awake, but they stayed in silence anyway.

"Did you do your homework?" Kyle whispered.

"No."

"What?" Kyle narrowed his eyes, "I swear you said you finished it earlier?"

"Well, I lied." Cartman replied nonchalantly.

"Why?"

"I don't wanna do it."

"You're already failing History, you don't need to fail your other classes too."

"I did my work from other classes," Cartman pointed out. "Just not History."

"Why not???" Kyle asked beginning to get upset.

"I already told you why."

"That's not a good reason to not do your work."

"..."

Cartman sighed, "okay, fine. I'll do it tomorrow."

"You better."

"I will."

"Good," Kyle gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now let's go to sleep."

635 words