Reassurance (Angst + Fluff)

"God, I hate you..."

"Babe-"

"NO!" Kyle shouted. He stood up from the bed and grabbed his jacket from the desks chair, "I'm leaving. I can't fucking do this right now. God damn it...you're so unbearable! I... I hate you so much!"

"Kyle, please!" Cartman begged. He grabbed Kyles wrist, "I'm sorry!"

"SORRY?!" Kyle harshly pulled his arm out of Cartmans grip. "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU WOULD NEVER TRULY CHANGE... you'll always be fucked up. I shouldn't have trusted you... why are you even with me if you want her?"

"K-Kyle I don't like Heidi like that!" Cartman defended. "She kissed me!! I don't like her. I love you!! And only you."

"N-No...!" Kyle began stuttering as tears fell down his face, "I...I can't-"

Cartman pulled Kyle into a hug and gently placed a kiss on his head. Kyle sobbed into his chest as Cartman softly spoke to him, comforting him to the best of his ability.

"I don't... I don't want to g-get hurt again! Everybody always hurts me in the end. I-I don't want that t-to happen. I love you... I love you so much, Eric!" He cried. "But I'm just so scared that you'll hurt me too!"

"Babe, I love you so so much. I will never hurt you. I love you way too much to do that to you," Cartman smiled and brought his fragile boyfriend over to his bed. They layed down and cuddled together, "I love you Kyle. That bitch ass whore means nothing to me, trust me."

Kyle smiled softly and looked up at Cartman. He pressed his lips against his boyfriends and couldn't help but smile into the kiss. "Thank you Cartman... I'm sorry for yelling earlier."

"It's alright honey," Cartman grinned. He placed a few gentle kisses onto his lover before pulling him closer and shutting his eyes to rest.

Short. Not proofread.

318 words