Improving (2)

Eric and Kyle got on the bus to go home. They sat in their seats and didn't say anything to one another. Eric just looked out the window, thinking about who knows what, while Kyle was thinking about how they would improve their relationship. Kyle sighed then looked over at Cartman. Honestly all Kyle wanted was love, but it was usually hard to get that in this relationship since they were usually arguing. Kyle sheepishly reached his hand out to Eric's and intertwined their fingers. Kyle leaned onto his boyfriend and rested his head on his shoulder.

The bus soon came to a stop and Kyle, Cartman, Stan, and Kenny all got off. The boys said bye to eachother and split up. Kyle and Cartman walked to Kyles house together, hands still holding onto each other's. They walked in silence and when they arrived at Kyles house they still didn't say a word. They walked upstairs to Kyles room then he shut the door and placed his backpack down then sat on the bed. Cartman slouched down onto the chair of Kyles desk and threw his backpack on the ground.

"So..." Kyle started. "We should discuss things we could do."

"You're the one with the temper issues," Cartman said.

"Are you saying it's my fault we argue?" Kyle asked irritated.

"Kinda is."

"Oh my god! Are you kidding me?" Kyle shouted. "You're the one always making such rude comments purposely to annoy me. This is exactly what I'm talking about!"

"See, you've got a short temper-"

"OH MY GOD STOP." Kyle yelled standing up. Cartman looked at his boyfriend for the first time during this conversation. "We both need to treat each other better. We can't blame each other for this, we're both responsible."

Cartman rolled his eyes. Then Kyle, with tears already forming in his eyes, angrily walked over to him and slapped him hard across the face.

Cartman gasped in shock and brought his hand up to his stinging cheek. Kyle stepped back, also shocked at his own actions. He started crying then sat back down on his bed burying his face in his palms, "g-god damn it! We can't do this, it's fucking useless!"

Cartman got up from the chair and sat next to Kyle, pulling him in for a hug. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that stuff... we can do this, I swear I'll do my best to-"

"No we fucking can't!!!" He sobbed. "We can't go a single week without hurting each other anymore, I can't do this! I-I love you so much, I really want things to work out for us." He hugged Cartman back and cried into his shoulder.

Cartman rubbed his back and replied in a reassuring voice, "we can do it. We'll be fine. I'll stop making rude comments, I promise."

"I just don't want to hurt you anymore, Eric."

"I... don't want to hurt you either. I'll do everything it takes to make this relationship healthier, okay? I'll try to stop being an asshole, if I start getting on your nerves just tell me." Cartman spoke.

Kyle pulled away from the hug to wipe his tears, "o-okay. And I'll try to control my anger."

"We can do this," Cartman smiled. Kyle smiled back then placed his hands on his boyfriends cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss was returned happily and they enjoyed the sweet taste of each other. After a few seconds they pulled away.

"I love you Eric."

"I love you too babe."

They continued their afternoon like normal, but this time there was less arguing.

This part was kind of short, but part 3 soon.

605 words.