K's (Slight Angst?)

I have so many stories but none are finished ugh

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Eric Cartman shouted as he tried to push his boyfriend off of him. Kyle didn't listen and instead just continued to throw punches at the larger boy.

Cartman managed to push Kyle off of him and Kyle took a few seconds to catch his breath, "God damn it, Cartman! You said you'd be honest with me from now on."

"Okay! I know and I'm sorry, but you can't just go fucking punching me, especially now that we're dating!" Cartman yelled.

"Then stop being so pissy about everything and fucking be honest with me for once!" Kyle screamed.

Cartman let out a sigh, "okay! Okay... I'm sorry for not being honest, I'm just...scared."

"I know you are, but you have to learn how to be able to talk about stuff, especially with me!" Kyle grabbed his lovers hand gently, "I'm sorry for hitting you. I won't do it anymore... I just get so upset when you lie to me. Please just talk to me Eric..."

Cartman slightly blushed, still not yet used to the use of his first name. He lightly squeezed the others hand, "I will...try. I, um,

I'm never finishing this but here just take it for concepts or scenarios or whatever. You can take it and finish writing it or just use the idea, whatever idc.

Just wanted to update this story to show I'm still alive and very much in love with kyman.