Improving (1)

"BREAK IT UP MKAY!!!! MKAY!"

Cartman and Kyle were fighting once again, third time this week. Not surprising. They had been fighting a lot more lately. Mr. Mackey(because for some reason I'm every South Park fic the teachers all switch to the highschool as well) broke up the fight and sent them to PC Principals office.

The two sat in the chairs in front of PC Principals desk. The same chairs that they had sat in many times before. They didn't dare to look at each other, especially Kyle who was holding back tears. The reason Kyle had been more angered and aggressive towards Eric was because he was madly in love with him, but recently he hadn't been able to show his love and his feelings were just being bottled up inside him. It was messing with him badly and he couldn't hold in his emotions, so he turned this love into anger.

PC Principal walked into the office and sat at his desk in front of the two boys.

"Okay let's get this over with, I'm sorry Kahl for beating you up-"

"No, that's not what we're doing today," PC Principal interrupted.

Eric and Kyle both looked at him confused. They glanced towards one another wondering what the fuck PC Principal was saying.

"Boys, I wanted to talk to you two about your 'friendship'," he explained. "You two always fight with each other, yet you're still friends. How come?"

Cartman sighed and looked at Kyle who instantly understood what he was thinking. He gave the other a slight nod.

You see, what I didn't tell you was that Cartman also shared the same feelings Kyle felt. Yes, they were dating, but they often didn't show affection/love in public which is what caused them to be so angered from all the strong bottled up emotions.

Cartman spoke, "well Kyle and I...are actually dating."

PC Principals jaw dropped and he waited for them to say 'just kidding!' or 'April fools!!!' but it was the middle of June. He cleared his throat, "so is this... an abusive relationship?"

"What?!" Kyle and Cartman both answered in unison.

"No!" Kyle said almost shouting. He grabbed onto Cartmans hand roughly, "we fight sometimes but it's not anything abusive!"

"'Sometimes?'" PC Principal clarifies, "you've been in my office three times this week for fighting each other. You two are constantly bickering. And you have placed so many bruises on each other that you can't even count them all. You need to work on how you guys treat each other!"

Cartman, being his manipulative self, began to attempt to prove PC Principal wrong and say things that would make him believe their relationship was fine. Kyle just sat there thinking about what PC Principal had said and he interrupted Cartman, "Cartman. I think he's right..."

"What."

"We're fighting too often and always hurt each other." He tightened his grip onto his lovers hand, "I love you and I want our relationship to be healthy."

Cartman stared at him in disbelief then sighed, "fine."

"Wow, Eric Cartman actually listening to someone? That's a shocker." PC Principal said. Eric shot him a death glare and he cleared his throat, "so I'm thinking you could use some counseling, unless of course you think you can resolve this issue on your own. But knowing how Eric is an annoying asshole and Kyle gets angered easily, I think the counseling would-"

"I think we can solve this on our own," Kyle said.

"Okay then. You two can talk about how you will stop this continuing problem and I'll check back on you two next week. If nothing has improved we will set you up with Mr. Mackey for some counseling."

PC Principal wrote them both hall passes for their next classes. He handed them one each then let them exit the room.

They walked for a bit in silence then turned to a hidden corner where they couldn't be spotted by any teachers. Cartman leaned against the wall and groaned, falling down to sit on the floor. Kyle sat on the ground next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "we can do this. It'll be a big change but if it will make our relationship healthier I'm willing to do it."

Cartman gently placed his hand on Kyles thigh, "I do too, I just... to be honest, I don't think we can do this. Or at least I can't."

"We'll do this together. I'll stop you if you say anything that might aggravate me and I'll try not to lose my temper so easily." Kyle rubbed his hand on Cartmans shoulder soothingly. He then took his hand off him and wrapped his arms around the brunette. "I love you, I really want what's best for us."

"I do too..." Cartman said, he was still skeptical about wether or not he could do this, but he would try his hardest.

Kyle pulled his head away from Cartmans neck then gently smashed his lips against his boyfriends. Eric happily kissed back and pulled Kyle closer by the waist. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, it was a soft and loving kiss, which was rare. Usually their kisses were fueled by rage or lust. Kyle pulled away then smiled.

"We should head to class now." He said.

Cartman nodded and stood up, offering a hand to help Kyle up, which he gladly accepted. They walked to class hand in hand and smiled.

Maybe things will be different now, for the better.

Very high chance I'll make multiple parts to this showing their improvement so look forward to that.

924 words.