What are we? (Lime)

"Alright I'm leaving," Kenny said getting up.

"Yeah me too," Stan said. "I gotta go to Wendy's."

"Ah...alright," Kyle also sat up and followed the two to the door. Kyle tugged lightly on Stan's sleeve, "dude I can't do this! This is going to be so awkward!"

"Just chill dude. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"I can't just chill!!! I'm so nervous."

"If it's really bugging you that much then just talk to him about it." Stan walked through the doorway, "see you at school."

Kyle groaned and closed the door, he headed back up stairs to Eric's room, his heart pounding.

It was his first time being in Cartmans bedroom alone with him since last time. They hadn't discussed what happened at all and Kyle was confused, but he also didn't want to have to talk about it.

He entered the room and sat next to Cartman on the edge of his bed. The bed where just a few days ago they had a makeout session, to which Kyle still has no idea how or why it happened. They were just hanging out like they had been recently, then suddenly their lips were touching, and they were so desperate and needy for more but Kenny and Stan came over before anything else happened. Kyle had feelings for Cartman for a while now. Since their sophomore year of high school, and now they were seniors. But did Cartman feel the same way? Was the kissing just in the heat of the moment? Why did he do it? Why did Kyle even let it get that for without an explanation? And...would he let it happen again?

"So..." Cartman spoke, "what do you want to do?"

Kyle looked at him, trying to contain his blush, "a-anything you want. I don't really have any ideas."

Then Cartmans voice became a whisper and his hand trailed to Kyles thigh, "well I do have something in mind..."

Kyle felt his heart skip a beat, and next thing he knew their lips crashed into each other's and he climbed onto Cartman, eagerly grinding against him, already so excited from just the kiss. Cartman slipped him the tongue and they made out for a bit before pulling away panting. Eric leaned into his neck,  lightly sucking on it and peppering kisses across Kyles skin.

"Mmh..." Kyle groaned at the feeling and slowly began to grind again, feeling his boner against Eric's. Cartman let out a whimper against Kyles skin and Kyle smirked.

Cartman pulled away from Kyles neck and slid his own shirt off himself, Kyle doing the same. They connected their lips once again and Kyle leaned back onto the bed, Cartman towering over him then trailing down to his chest and placing gentle kisses everywhere. His hands slid further down till they sat at Kyles waistband. Cartman looked up at Kyle and Kyle nodded in approval. Eric smiled and slid down Kyles jeans...

Kyle woke up with his lower body aching. He groaned, at first he had forgotten last night until he felt a pair of arms around him then suddenly all his memories came back. He groaned once more, "Cartman..."

Eric didn't respond, so Kyle lightly shoved him, "Cartmannn."

Cartman hummed in response.

"Wake up."

"Ughh..." Cartman opened his eyes to see red curls in front of him. He freed Kyle from his grip and sat up in bed. Kyle sat up as well but instantly winced in pain.

"Fuck. It hurts!"

"Shit- are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay!" Kyle hissed. "It hurts so much."

Cartman got up and walked out his bedroom(they had put their boxers back on before falling asleep) and after a few minutes he came back with some pain killers and a glass of water. Kyle took the pain killers and drank some water before sighing and leaning against the bed board. He glanced over at the clock in Cartmans nightstand. 11:46am.

"Shit... my moms gonna kill me."

"I can call her and-"

"NO. No... it's fine, you don't have to do that." Kyle said not allowing Cartman to pull whatever scheme he was gonna do. Kyle sighed and looked at Eric. 'Should I ask him?' He thought. He contemplates for a moment before deciding screw it, "Cartman..."

"Yes?"

"What are we?"

"Huh?"

"I mean..." he sat upright, "what is all of this? Was this a hookup? Friends with benefits? Wh- What?"

Cartman swallowed nervously, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for all this to happen I just...couldn't control myself."

"It was my fault too," Kyle reassured. "But what is this?"

"I shouldn't have...we shouldn't have done this."

Kyle just stared at him confused, waiting for elaboration.

"Kyle I love you!" Cartman blurred out. "I've loved you for a while now and I... shit- I didn't mean to have sex with you! I wanted to confess, I just didn't know how... and there was so much tension."

"You're- you're in love with me???"

Cartman nodded shyly. Kyle reached over and grabbed Eric's hand, "Cartman, I- no, Eric, I feel the same way."

Cartman blushed at the use of his first name, "you...do?"

Kyle nodded and couldn't help but smile, "I do."

Cartman smiled in return, "will you... be my boyfriend?"

Kyle blushed and cupped his free hand around Cartmans cheek, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on his lips, "I would love that."

902 words.