TFBW (Fluff)

Yes, they still play superhero's as 16 year olds🙄

Everyone had left the Coon and Friends lair, leaving just Kyle and Cartman alone. Cartman was putting away some stuff they had used in their meeting and Kyle was sitting at the long table waiting for the other "superhero" to be finished.

Cartman put the last of the things away with a sigh of relief then walked over to Human Kite and sat on the table in front of him. Kyle looked up at him and smiled, "you're done?"

"Yeah," Cartman ran his fingers through his hair, "so I was thinking...what if Human Kite and The Coon got their own relationship in the show."

"What? We can't do that," Kyle said. "Nobody even knows about our actual relationship. And in which movie would that even take place?"

"I was thinking the second 'The Coon' movie? And it doesn't...have to be a secret from everyone y'know?"

"I'm sorry, just scared of how they'll all react."

Cartman felt a bit of sadness in him. He didn't want to pressure Kyle into outing their relationship, but he also hated having to keep it secret. "It's whatever... I think we have enough romance in the franchise anyway."

Kyle grabbed Cartmans hand, "Eric, I'm sorry. I'm just-"

"No, it's fine. I understand." He smiled and squeezed his boyfriends hand in his own. Kyle smiled back then sat up and leaned forwards, connecting their lips together.

The kiss was only a few seconds but once they pulled away it only took them a second to reconnect their lips together. Kyle stood in between Cartmans legs and he placed his hands on his waist pulling him closer. Cartmans arms were hung loosely around Kyles neck. The kiss was sweet and innocent, but long and breathtaking. Kyle pulled away to gasp for air and just as he was about to lean back in he heard a crash from by the stairs then quickly jolted away from Cartman.

"Ouchie..." Clyde was on the floor and all the other superheros were behind him on the staircase.

"Clyde you dumbass!" Tolkien yelled at his idiot friend.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Cartman screamed. He tried to sound confident but you can tell he was scared, knowing his friends all saw him kissing his "enemy".

"More like what are you two doing?!" Stan asked.

"WE THOUGHT YOU ALL LEFT!" Cartman shouted.

"We noticed Kyle wasn't with us so we came back down to see if he was still here!" Stan explained.

Kyle, who was a blushing mess, opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out.

"So..." Craig awkwardly said, "what is this about?"

Kyle looked towards Cartman with an anxious look on his face to which Cartman just shrugged as if he were saying 'they already know'. Cartman looked at his friends, "Kyle and I are together."

The room fell silent and everyone was shocked at the news. For a few seconds the room was filled with an uncomfortable silence before Jimmy yelped and fell down the stairs as well, landing on Clyde. Tolkien sighed and walked down the stairs to help his two friends.

Stan was the first to speak about the news, "really?!"

Kyle shyly nodded. Cartman grinned and swiftly pulled Kyle closer to him for a quick peck on the cheek, "hell yeah!"

Kenny started clapping, "WOOHOO!"

Craig shrugged, "I kind of expected it." Tweek and Timmy agreed.

"Wow...that's great!" Stan said, "congrats! But why didn't you tell us?"

"I was scared of how you guys would react," Kyle finally said something.

"I mean, maybe if it were elementary school we would have thought this was a prank or something," Stan said. "But we support you."

Kyle sighed in relief, not realizing he had been holding his breath. Cartman smiled and hugged Kyles arm tightly. He got down from the table and walked over to his friends at the staircase, "since you guys are still here, wanna play some video games or something?"

"I CALL DIBS ON FIRST TO USE A CONTROLLER!" Clyde shouted.

"D-Dibs!" Jimmy said.

"ME TOO!" Kenny said.

"I use the other controller!" Cartman grinned.

Everyone walked upstairs to the living room and played video games. Everyone acted normal and nobody thought any different of Kyle and Eric.

The end.

721 words.