Chapter 26

A/N

This is gonna be a realllllllllllly short filler chapter xx like really really short. like 700 words short.

* Connors POV *

As I finished up in the bathroom, I stopped and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't help but notice the bump on my forehead, just above the eyebrow. It has always been one of my biggest insecurities, I've never liked it. It always seems to stand out to me, like a mountain in the middle of the valley.

But Troye calls it cute.  There are countless amounts of days where Troye would randomly complement me on my insecurities.  He truly is the best boyfriend ever.

As I made my way back to Tylers room, I noticed the door was closed. I swear I left it open.  As I open the door, I notice Troye and Tyler sitting on the bed, a worried face plastered on Tyler, and a confused one on Troye.

"Did I miss something?" I ask cautiously as I enter the room. Tyler shook his head no, and Troye gave a weird look. Almost possessive.  "Alright, let's just play 'Apples to Apples' or something" I suggested, trying to bring down the tension in the room. I walked over to Tylers shelf, slowly removing the game and bringing back to the floor.

__

"Stupid" I called out, reading the word on the green card. We've been playing a couple of rounds already, and both Troye and Tyler have been acting strange. They've been putting down the weirdest cards, and not to mention they've both been insanely quiet this whole time.

As both of them placed down their red cards, I shuffled them up and laid them out.  

One read Spin The Bottle while the other read Crushing.

I rolled my eyes while reading the cards in front of me. "Really? What the fuck is going on?" I questioned.

There was nothing but silence.

"Both of you have been acting damn weird since I came back from the bathroom."

Still nothing.

"And what's this?" I asked, holding up the cards. "None of these things are stupid!" I don't know why I was so angry. "Crushing isn't stupid! It's amazing!" I paused, holding up the other card. "Spin the Bottle isn't stupid!" That's how I got my first kiss with Troye!" I called out, suddenly noticing Tyler's change in mood.

"I- I need to use the bathroom" He said quickly, jolting out of his spot and dashing for the bathroom.

"Troye? What the hell is wrong?" I grabbed his hands, forcing him to look me in the eyes. "What happened while I was in the bathroom"

"nothing" He whispered, never breaking eye contact.

"You're lying" I smirked, knowing my boyfriend too well.

"Nope" he said, popping the 'P'

"Troye..." he may be my boyfriend, but lying wasn't going to get him anywhere.

"Nothing.. Just- just remember you're mine" He whispered, this time scooching closer to me.

"and you're mine" I smiled, placing my hand on his cheek. "but you have to tell me what happened someday, deal?"

"someday" he breathed, his face moving closer to mine, his hands wrapped around my waist. "just not right now"

"and why's that?"

"because I'm going to kiss you instead" And without any warning, he connected our lips. Slowly, my hands moved away from his face, but connected again behind his neck, in attempt to bring him closer. The kiss was nothing short of sweet. It was soft and slow, full of lust and love. This boy was going to be the death of me, I could feel it, but I didn't care. Because all I care about in this moment on time, is the boy whose lips are against mine.

In attempt to make this moment more intimate, I slowly grazed my tongue on his bottom lip, and thankfully, he accepted it.  Our tongues danced in perfect harmony, making this moment even more special than before.

Word's cannot describe how I felt when I was with Troye.  Sometimes people say they feel sparks; I felt fireworks. People say it's a great feeling, but for me, it's truly the best feeling.

Troye pulled me closer, then disconnected our lips. "mine" he whispered, before reconnecting them. This, this is what it's liked to be cared for, to like somebody so much to the point where you love them. And I know love is a rare thing to feel, hell, I felt it even before we started dating, and that truly scared me.

I shouldn't be in love with Troye and this stage, but I am. I'm in love with Troye.

Suddenly, a voice broke my thoughts – and our kiss.

"not dating, aye?"