13. thirteen

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading ❤

I won't set a target from now on because you all are showing so much love to this book so yeah,

please don't forget to vote and comment your views.

Stretching her arms, Aadhya closed her laptop before taking off her glasses and glanced at the wall clock. It was one past fifteen at night and she was still working.

"It's pretty late. I should sleep." She turned her head a little and saw Aayansh sleeping.

"Don't be comfortable at this stage and think about taking this relationship ahead."

Aditi's advice hit her again as she stared at him and let out a sigh.

But I'm scared.

And she knew, she wasn't scared of falling in love again but because of being left broke again.

She could clearly remembered all those times when she was left shattered and for once, she wanted to give love a chance but that too left her all broken.

She have clear memories of all those times when even breathing was a task to her, when she was able to feel all the pain physically. The pain which she felt in her heart, in her bones and she could feel goosebumps all over her body, remembering those times.

He won't hurt me right?

He won't, please trust him for once. She heard her heart repeating. Shaking her head, she let go of the thoughts.

"I want to eat something." Nodding at herself She switched off the table lamp and slided the chair back gently and getting up slowly, not to disturb the sleep of the her husband.

She walked out of the room gently and then into the kitchen. A next few minutes into the kitchen and she wasn't able to decide what to eat.

There were plenty of snacks but that would just cause her indigestion tomorrow, seeing the amount of sugars and sodium they had, so she gave up on that idea.

Opening one of the cabinets, she took out a packet of noodles.

"I hope I don't mess up." She had the confidence on her cooking skills as much as a humanity student has on his science knowledge or vice versa.

"What are you doing?" She jumped on her place, startled, hearing a deep and raspy voice. She sighed and kept her hand over her chest to calm herself down after looking on her left to see her husband standing there rubbing his eyes.

"You startled me." She exhaled a breath.

"I'm just cooking for myself coz I'm hungry. You can go and sleep." She added further when Aayansh finally looked at her. Instead, he walked to her and took the packet of noodles from her hand.

"I'll cook." He declared.

"You don't have to, I'll do. you can go-

Her words stucked in her throat when Aayansh placed his index on her lips, doing something to her heart.

"Do you know how to cook?" He raised his eyebrows and she shook her head negatively.

"You don't have to ruin your sleep because of me, I'll see on YouTube and cook." She tried to reason out but the man paid no heed to it and took a pan, pouring some water into it.