14. fourteen

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading.

And this chapter have 4k words. Told you, once you start writing long chapters, there's no going back 😭

Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

Your comments and votes give me a lot of motivation to write.

"Happy birthday, Maa." Aadhya chirped walking into the kitchen and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Adhu." Avantika, who was preparing the tea for Naveen patted her cheeks with a huge smile and a while later, both of them walked into the dining room.

"Bade papa, Ye Kya baat hui. Today's Badi Maa's birthday and you're making her work." Shivam teased, as Avamtika gave the cup of tea to Naveen.

(What is this.)

"Beta tere din aane de. Me bhi dekhta hu how would your day start without a special tea made by a special one." Naveen shrugged off and Avantika settled beside him with a little blush at her husband's remark.

(Let your time come. I'll also see...)

"Exactly. Once you get married, you get used to certain things and one of those includes the tea made by your wife." Manish supported, taking the cup of tea from Divya.

"Is hisab se to bhai ka Din shuru hi nhi hota hoga." Rithik mumbled, teasingly looking at Aadhya, making her alert at the mention of Aayansh.

(By this logic, Brother's day wouldn't start at all.)

"Haan, we have never seen Bhabhi preparing tea for bhai." Riya added, supporting Rithik's statement.

"Are, Bhabhi knows more ways to make bhai's day. Ese Chai banane jaise normal kaam aajkal ke couples nhi karte." Shivam concluded wiggling his eyebrows while looking at Aadhya who seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

(Couples these days don't do normal things like making tea for each other.)

Shivam winced dramatically when got a smack in return and tilting his head, Saw Aayansh who walked a little and sat on the empty chair beside Aadhya.

"Tuje aajkal ke couples ka bhot pta hai. Chachi, pay attention. Kahi aapki bahu na dhundh li ho isne."

(You know too much about today's couples. Aunt, watch out, he might have found your daughter-in-law.)

Aadhya snapped her head up when heard Aayansh's voice. Last night events flashed in front of her eyes when she made a brief eye contact with her husband before looking away. Her stomach churned up remembering those moments.

"Will you give us a chance, Aadhya?" Aayansh asked, caressing her cheek with the pad of his thumb as she stared into his eyes.

His eyes which held hope and faith that she won't let him down bounded her to say yes, as if something prevented her from giving It a second thought or denying it. The moment felt like someone have erased 'No' from her dictionary and she couldn't think anything else then agreeing with him.

She saw his lips curving a little hearing her answer and in the last seven months, she have never seen this kind of smile on his face. The smile when you're content. The smile which is so calm and peaceful but at the same time, screams that I have got it all.