💝😭Sanemi (Slightly X Giyuu)

Dead Genya AU
Sanegiyuu
Sanemi Angst

"What...." Sanemi inhaled sharply as the poor lower ranked demon slayer had informed him of a horrible incident and given him the note that Genya had written.

"He what?" He repeated, making the lower ranked demon slayer cower in fear.

"Genya Shinazugawa commited suicide.." The young man backed away as Sanemi clenched the note.

"..Your dismissed." He tried to say softly, but it ended out rude and offsetting.

"Ofcourse Sir.." The Demon slayer rushed out trying to be respectful.

Sanemi's eyes teared up as he clenched his fists and walked outside.

He made his way to the closest tree he could find, punching at it aggressively as he screamed random nothings at the tree in which he thought would suppress his emotions.

As the tree looked like it xould handle no more he threw one last, soft punch as he fell to the ground crying heavily.

The bright, sunny sky shined upon him. But it would soon become orange glistening upon the groups of cloud overhead.

He sobbed until his eyes were puffy and he couldn't cry anymore as his eyes hurt and his back ached for the no more of his actions that would soon cause him more pain than it would refugee, like he had originally thought.

He felt like he couldn't move, but he soon came to his senses and gradually stood up as he finally made his way to the wind estate. Inside was waiting someone he would not have expected.

Giyuu Tomioka.

"Why are you here?" He puffed as he glared at the man infront of him.

Tomioka looked at him, then away "I heard what happened.." His eyebrows lowering in sorrow.

"I don't need your pity, Tomioka." He barked aggressively at the handsome water pillar infront of him as he turned away brushing dirt off of himself.

He could feel Tomioka stare at his back as he took his hand and brung it up to his face to try and wipe the tears from his face. Soon wiping the liquid off onto his clothing so his hand was not drenched in salty eye water.

".. Sorry." He heard a faint apology from behind him.

"For what?" He managed a clear sentence, but as soon as he turned around Tomioka was right in his face.

Tomioka stayed quiet as he looked up at Sanemi and soon locked his arms around his waist pulling him into a tight hug.

Sanemi gasped internally as his eyes dared to reveal his emotions once again. This was unprofessional for the both of them, he thought. But even so, his body acted upon itself to wrap his arms around Tomioka aswell.

"It's okay, Shinazugawa. You can let it out.." Tomioka tried comforting Sanemi to the best of his ability.

Sanemi's grip tightened as he clenched Tomioka's haori and started to once again sob. The only difference was that this was with Tomioka Giyuu comforting him instead of letting it out while punching a tree. This was comforting, this would help him. But this was embarrassing. Even though nobody was around besides Tomioka, he felt vulnerable, and he felt as if he could just melt onto the hot man that was gently rubbing his back and breathing softly into his neck. He felt.. loved and safe all at the same time. This was too much to comprehend.

...
..
.

As soon as Sanemi calmed down, Tomioka pulled away from him to carefully grasp his face with his hands. He looked at sanemi with a sorry look.

Sanemi looked back at Tomioka, puffy eyes that were still moist from the tears. Tomioka had rubbed his thumbs on the side of Sanemi's face gently.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Tomioka asked with a low, gentle tone.

Sanemi nodded, he felt very embarrassed by this, he was glad nobody was around to watch.

Tomioka smiled slightly.

Sanemi blushed lightly and immediately pulled Tomioka back into the hug they were in a bit before. Sanemi shoved his face into the neck of Tomioka and sighed.

The slightly smaller male rubbed circles onto the slightly taller males back. It was now pouring rain outside.

"You should stay over tonight." Sanemi tried his best to sound welcoming, but he sounded demanding instead.

Tomioka just gave a small hum in response as he continued to rub circles on Sanemi's back.

"Yes?" Sanemi said, unsure. As a reply Tomioka repeated "Yes" but unlike Sanemi he was confident with the answer.

Sanemi smiled slightly, his head still on Tomioka's shoulder.

<> <> 🩵💙
So, I just felt like making this I guess. Rip Genya :')
Idk why but yes.
It's woks tho, it started off lazy but I got more encouraged as I went on.
788 words