💝Koku X Nakime

Yayyyy, oh oh. This was Requested! Byyyyyyyyyyyyy uh-

@littlemisslovetaylor

Idk if it tagged them- but oh well :')

Au.

And it's probs gonna be relatively short. And I MEAN it this time! >:p

Also sry if it's bad, I'm not used to doing the demons, let alone kokushibo or Nakime 😔

But otherwise enjoy 💖💍

<> <>
Nakime and 3rd mix Pov.

(The Biwa sound)

"Uppermoons. I have-" Nakime shut out Lord Muzan's voice and instead thought. She didn't have many thoughts, but when she did, it was usually about somebody.

'Somebody...' Her thoughts paused. 'who was it again? Oh. That's right, Kokushibo'

Infact, the only uppermoon she could handle was Kokushibo. He was quiet, but strict.

Nakime doesn't like loud demons, like Douma, Daki and Gyokko. She was alright with Akaza and Gyutaro though. But she especially liked Kokushibo.

"-dismissed, Nakime." She heard Lord Muzan call out.

She teleported them all back to the spots they were at before-hand.

Except for Lord Muzan and Kokushibo, as per request.

"Kokushibo-" She cut his voice out again.

"-that's it. You may leave now." Lord Muzan finished.

"Nakime." Kokushibo said as Lord Muzan left the infinite castle.

"Hm..?" She didn't move, she kept her original, crisscross with her Biwa over her lap position. Her head was slightly down, but she moved to look up at Kokushibo.

"I was wanting to talk with you." He sat down infront of her and put his hands in his lap.

"About?" Nakime had a slight blush on her face, though it was not visible through her hair.

"Firstly, i was wondering if I could see your eye." He asked quietly.

She moved her hair from over her face and looked at him.

"Your very pretty, Nakime." He said with a small smile.

"Oh, thank you Lord Kokushibo. It's much appreciated" She looked at his small smile with a tinted blush.

",your quite handsome yourself. I like your quiet nature." She complimented him.

"Thank you, Nakime." His smile grew a tad bit larger and he blushed.

She nodded.

"Ah, that's not all.. actually." He looked away a bit.

Nakime tilted her head a bit and let her hair fall back over her face.

"Uh, I was wondering-' he pushed Nakime's hair back '- if you wanted to hang out a bit. I know it's a little bit unprofessional, but-"

"sure, I wouldn't mind hanging out with you." She opened her eye a bit more.

"Oh, We could go watch the fire-works. Do you like those? Any other ideas Nakime?" He asked a bit louder, obviously surprised, but happy she said yes.

"Sure, i'd enjoy that." Nakime smiled at him and he blushed.

"Okay, well wanna chat while we wait for nightfall?" He asked her and she nodded.

..
.

3rd pov

The two were happily chatting quietly. Occasional giggles or chuckles were heard.

"-it should be dark by now." Nakime said in the middle of one o her sentences.

"Oh alright, let's go then." Kokushibo stood up and held his hand out for her to grab onto.

Nakime grabbed his hand and he pulled her up, making her fall into his arms.

"Sorry.." He apologized and let her go,

"It's okay," she blushed.

..
.

"It's very pretty, Koku.." She stared at the bright lights bursting into the air occasionally.

"It is.." He agreed, the two were sitting atop a roof.

Kokushibo grabbed Nakime's hand, she looked over at him and smiled, planting a kiss on his cheek, making him blush.

"I'm glad we got to hang out." Kokushibo smiled.

"Me too" She agreed.

<> <>

LITERALLY TOLD YOU SO! LMAO. I spent fucking 30 mins on this. Which isn't alot but I overall enjoyed it. Tbh it isn't one of my favorite ships, but it is cute!

Your gonna be disappointed at the word count lol

635 words