Work Atmosphere pt.2

I think I did this one on purpose, sorry.

Modern Adult AU
Mui 23 and Gen 25

Wednesday
5:45am

Unlike the day before, Genya woke up early. Which was surprising because the night before he was not able to sleep until 12pm.

He normally goes to sleep early because of his schedule, which was from 7am to 3pm.

He got up, quickly brushed his teeth and got dressed. He was out the door at around 6:07am.

As soon as he got into the car garage he walked faster in hopes to not see that lady around again.

As soon as he beeped out his car, he looked around and audibly sighed, suddenly he saw a group of guys with a lady behind them pop out behind a wall.

That lady must be pissed at him if she got a group of people to come beat him up. He quickly counted and there was 3 guys and the lady he encountered the day before. She must be extremely passed if she waited here so early in the morning, it was only 6:13 in the morning.

Even if there were 3 of them, he was taller than all of them, even if it was just a few inches. The group of 4 were walking towards him, he instinctively locked his car door incase they wanted to try and take it.

"Don't be a coward" said one of the men. Soon replied a second "Our mistress told us how you beat her up yesterday."

Genya stared at them, soon replying "I did no such thing. Believe me or not." He glared at them, he was trying his best to try and scare them off so he didn't need to do anything violent.

The third man who had yet to speak punched him across the face, he took it and quickly grabbed both of the man's hands and got him into a position as if he were being arrested, hands behind his back, lying on the floor, unable to move easily. Genya's lower right arm was behind his neck to prevent movement.

The third man gasped, as that was highly unexpected. The two men infront of him quietly backed off.

"I do not like violence, and would prefer it if you all walked away." He said, trying to keep a steady voice, but be stern at the same time. He let the man go and stood up.

"Whatever, your lucky." Said the first man once again. The third man wo was lying down a second ago was now stood up and glaring at him.

Soon enough they were gone. Genya opened his car doors and started his car.

6:31am

He still had time to get breakfast at the Cafe he usually visits before work.

He sighed as he exited the public car garage and made him way over to the Cafe, parking his car he went inside, it was a mixture of pinks, whites, and pastel blues. Not very fitting for the owners style in clothes, but he liked it.

He was greeted by a familiar voice from his workplace "Genya! It's so nice to see you!" He turned to his left to see Kanroji waving at him.

"Hello, kanroji. It's nice to see you!" He waved back kindly.

Kanroji replied with a bright smile, and genya gave one back generously.

"Obanai is in the back currently, he might be a minute." She said as Genya started to walk to the back of the line , the line wasn't that long this early, only about 2 people infront of him.

"Oh, alright. I dont mind." He replied as he stood gleefully behind the person infront of him.

..
.

"The usual, I persume, Genya." Obanai looked at him with a blank face. As genya let out a little chuckle he replied "yeah, thanks Obanai."

..
.
Soon a waitress came out, handing Genya a plate of food and a drink. He thanked her and began to eat.