Work Atmosphere💝 Genya X Mui

Oops sorry I sneezed. Idk how this popped up sorry.
Modern Adult AU
They work as programmers.
Mui 23 and Gen 25

Tuesday 9:24 am.

The still young male who usually woke up early, had waken up late. Unusual. Maybe it was because he went to sleep thinking about his higher up, Muichiro Tokito. Obviously it would be weird if he were to date his superior, but he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to wake up next to such a handsome young man.

He shook his head briefly, trying to shake the thoughts from his mind.

Genya quickly checked his phone as he realized that he could see the sun out. "9:24?" He gasped internally and rushed out of bed, quickly checking his email on his phone before anything, soon checking his mesages.

"2 messages from Muiciro Tokito." He tapped on the contact that brung him to the messages.

"Shinazugawa you're late." Sent 7:20 am

The first message was simple, but reasonable.

"Your now double late, if your sick please do tell me so I can write it down. But if you woke up late, hurry." Sent 8:47 am

The messages made it seem that Tokito was worried, but he probably wasn't.

A new message popped up.

"Get to work, Shinazugawa I know you've read my messages, your triple late." Sent 9:27 am

Ah, right. He remembers he has a job to attend to.

"Apolgies, Tokito. My alarm did not go off this morning. Once again, my deepest apologies." Sent 9:28 am

He replied and quickly got dressed, brushed his teeth, and made sure he looked professional.

Genya Shinazugawa was generally new to the work place and Tokito was put in charge of making sure he did everything in the correct way. 'They said I only got in because my brother was so well known and loved around the place.' He thought as he took the elevator down to the car garage, beeping out his car so he could get out of the creepy atmosphere and finally head on his way to work.

He sighed as he hopped into his car, he was soon stopped as some lady had stopped his door from shutting, he didn't see her originally and was surprised.

"Do you need anything, ma'am?" He asked politely.

She giggled "wow, handsome, young, and a gentleman." She said seductively.

"Please let me close my door, I need to get to work." He tried to pull the door but she continued to stop him.

"Now now, dear. I think you should come over to my place, what time does work end?" She replied ignoring him.

"I'm gay" He said abruptly, trying to get her to go away, finally deciding to not be entirely gentle about it.

"That dose mean any-" she was cut off "I'm very uncomfortable in this situation, please let go of my car door and leave." Genya tried saying sternly.

Genya was a tall, well build 25 year old and often times scared others when he doesn't mean to. This was an occasion where he needed to be stern and stand his ground.

She let out a huff and let go of his door "w-whatever!" She said rudely as he closed his car door and started the engine.

As the woman finally walked off in her off-brand Gucci Heels and let out a sigh as he was exhausted from the experience.

He finally drove off and out of the public Garage and made it to his work place in about 20 minutes time.

Once he stepped into the building he could see Muichiro Tokito talking to a co-worker. His heart suddenly fluttered as he made eye contact with the short male who had long hair and beautiful blue eyes.