🍋💝Sanemi X Giyuu

Yeah, I did add emoji's :) I regret it, it was better without-

Lil lemon/lime skit, (idk the difference between lemon an lime. Still-)as a filler until I get my next chapter finished 😭

Top Sanemi.

<> <>

3rd pov.

"Sanemi, Obanai! Apologize to Tomioka, that was really rude" Mitsuri crossed her arms angrily at the two boys infront of her.

".. sorry Tomioka..", Obanai Apologised.

"I'm not sorry at all," Sanemi rolled his eyes.

"That's very rude Shinazugawa!" Mitsuri said.

"Kanroji, I don't care if they apologize, it's alright." Giyuu put his hand on Mitsuri's shoulder and she huffed, unrolling her arms.

"Okay.. but are you alright? I know that Haori is important to you.." She looked over at him.

"Mhm, im just glad you caught them before they did anything to it." Giyuu shivered a bit at the thought of them tearing it.

"Yeah, me too." She snuck a glare over at the boys.

Sanemi glared at Giyuu as he talked to Mitsuri so calmly.

"Uhm. Thanks Kanroji." He thanked her.

"Anytime! Cya around Tomioka!" She waved and left with Obanai.

"Tomioka.." Sanemi glared at him viciously.

"...," Giyuu didn't answer. He knew he was in trouble, but he didn't know why.

Sanemi sighed, "I need to talk with you later. Be at my estate at sun down, no earlier." He turned around and left.

"..okay.." Giyuu quietly said a bit late.

...
..
.

Giyuu arrived at the Wind estate right as the sun was setting, it was quite dark and the sun was barely visible.

He knocked on the door.

Sanemi quickly opened the door and dragged Giyuu inside, slamming it shut.

Giyuu tumbled a bit as he was dragged inside.

"Shinazugawa..-?" He said, adjusting to the dark room.

Sanemi didn't say anything, he just grabbed Giyuu's wrist and dragged him into his room.

"Shinaz-" Giyuu was cut off by Sanemi pushing him onto the bed, pinning him and kissing him.

They broke the kiss and Sanemi started to bite Giyuu's neck.

"Mm-" Giyuu moaned a bit.

"Tomioka.. why were you acting so close to Kanroji?" He asked menacingly.

"She reminds me of my sister.. why..?" Giyuu closed his eyes and looked away from Sanemi.

Sanemi glared and moved Giyuu's head to face him. "Is that it?" He asked again.

Giyuu nodded, "why though..? Are you jealous?" He blankly stared Sanemi in the eyes.

"..yeah," Sanemi blushed at him, with his usual angry look.

"Oh.." Giyuu's face softened and he smiled a bit. "Really?"

"Don't sugar coat it Tomioka." Sanemi rolled to lie next to Giyuu.

"Sorry." Giyuu apologized and grabbed his hand, blushing.

Sanemi grabbed Giyuu and pulled him to lie next to him as they both lie on his bed correctly, starring into each other's eyes.

"I love you" Sanemi said plainly, bringing Giyuu into a cuddle.

"I love you too" Giyuu replied, putting his head into Sanemi's chest and putting one of his legs in between both of Sanemi's.

The two quickly fell asleep.

<> <>

This doesn't make that much sense- I also wrote it really quickly. :')

I mean- I hope you thought it was cute!💖

Yeah... just haven't been motivated lately lol- the chapter I'm working on has almost 3k words though- yayy. Almost finished. Just gotta write the smut part, that's the main reason- I haven't been in the mood to rite thst lately 😭

OKAY, BYE. LOVE YOU!🩷🩷💛💛🩵🩵