After Work pt.2

Aha.. :)
Part 2 of after work, all info is on there.
A bit of Smut-ish?
One of my Mui Headcannons

<> <>

"Genya.." Mui woke Genya up at around 3:37 am. He couldn't fall asleep.

"Mm- yeah?" He replied sleepily.

"I can't sleep." He gently pushed Genya down to where he was lying on his back on the couch.

"Are you cold? I can move you to your bed if you want." He insisted, but Mui just shoved his face into Genya's chest and groaned.

"No.." Mui sighed.

"O-oh well- I don't know how I could help then." He said, his face flushed as Mui conducted such contact.

Mui smiled into his chest and then got up to where he was hovering over Genya.

Mui went down and whispered into Genya's ear "Hmmm. Maybe you could do something for me." Genya blushed immensely as Mui's hot breath hit the side of his neck and ear.

"L-like what?" Genya asked sheepishly.

Mui rubbed his knee onto Genya's member and smirked at him as Genya bit his lip keeping a moan from coming out.

Mui leaned down and kissed Genya, he pulled away for a moment but got right back too it, biting Genya's lip, making him gasp.

As Genya gasped, Mui was quick to enter his tounge into Genya's mouth.

Genya was a bit squirmy under Mui, but he didn't mind it.

Mui pulled his lips from Genya's, a line of saliva left behind.

"Ah, thank you Gen-Gen. I'm much more ready to go to sleep now." He plopped down onto Genya once more.

"M-mhm" Genya murmured, a blushing mess. Genya was not expecting to have his first kiss tonight, let alone be a bottom through it.

Mui sighed, still not entirely satisfied with what he put Genya through just yet.

"Gen-Gen" He said plainly, rubbing the side of Genya's jawline.

"Hm?" He replied simply.

"Will you suck on my fingers?" He said with a pouty face.

"W-what? You want me to- suck on you- your fingers?" He stuttered a bit with a shocked expression.

Mui smirked and nodded, bringing his fingers up to Genya's mouth.

"I-i mean.. okay." He said flustered and embarrassed.

Genya opened his mouth letting Mui set his fingers inside.

Genya started to suck on his fingers, he was extremely embarrassed but Mui seemed to enjoy it.

..
.

<> <>

:)

I'm so sorry you poor soul, it's a guilty pleasure. 😔

Uhm, sorry it's short. I only made part one because i wanted to include my headcannon. So-

OKAY- BYE
LOVE YOU

*gone, I was too speedy too see-*

438 words.