😭In our next life (SabiXF!Read)

Female reader X Sabito
Og time period AU
Alaive Sabito AU
No Makomo AU (IM SO SORRY🙏)
Descriptive blood and possibly gore.
Angst

Y/n does NOT have any emotional problems, but her siblings and mom died when their uncle turned into a demon. Her dad had died a few years prior.

3nd person POV
..
.

Age: 9
Y/n had been taken by some man, named Sakonji Urokodaki. She did not know what was happening. All she remembered was the face on her mom and her brothers as they were feasted upon, still alive. She was watching from behind the table, she was wondering why she had not yet been feasted upon, they were all dead when Urokodaki had rushed in and made quick work of her uncle. She was terrified at what she had just witnessed.

Sakonji looked around the room, soon directly at Y/n. He walked over to he small, shaking body. He took out his hand, she took it quickly. As Urokodaki lifted her up, he told her about what had just happened.

"Your father-" He started "uncle" she corrected. He uncle was no were close to being her dad, or even like a dad to her. "Uncle.. had turned into a demon. A man eating demon who depends on human flesh to survive." He finished.

"Your Brothers and Mother are dead. We must bury them" He let her hand go as he went to hold a burial.

...
..
.

As soon as they were done they walked back into the house, it was still extremely bloody, even some guts spilled that had not yet been cleaned up.

..
.

They walked to Mt. Sagiri, where Urokodaki had said was two other kids who were around Y/n's age, just barely 10.

..
.

Once they arrived, Urokodaki had shown her where she would be staying, putting down a sleeping mat for her next to another sleeping mats that belonged to the other two kids.

..
.

They were taking a walk outside, trying to find the kid who Urokodaki had introduced as "Sabito, and Giyuu."

After a minute of walking, they seen a kid with light pink hair and a scar on the side of his face, and another with dark hair that radiated blue. But was black. They walked up to the.. "Sabito, Giyuu, this is Y/n, she will be staying with us." They looked at her and Sabito held out his hand with a bright smile.

...
..
.

Age:12

Final selection.

During final selection, Y/n and Sabito had only found each other half way through the week and had stuck together ever since. The had encountered Giyuu later on. The three were best friends of 3 years. Sabito and Giyuu were now 13, as Y/n was only 12. The three were having fun as well as slaying demons on partake of final selection.

..

Running into the hand demon.

The three ran into the hand demon, but y/n had advised to stay away because she did not believe she would be able to help if anything went wrong. Sabito tried to protest, but his best friend was not going to let a slip up happen during final selection.

...
..
.

They all passed final selection.

The three all exchanged hugs from each other with a bright smile on their faces.

...
..
.

Age: 19

She was a rank Kinoe (under hashira by one.) Sabito had become a hashira a year before, and giyuu was also a rank Kinoe. They both had kept fighting in a duo, but had often wanted to go and visit their friend.

"Giyuu, we should go visit Sabito while on break!" Y/N announced happily. Clasping her hands together as she turned around to look at giyuu.

"Humm, that seems like a great idea." He replied.

..
.

They were infront of master Ubuyashiki, as they rarely visited his estate, but when they did, they reported all they had done in the time since they had seen him last.

"My children, it seems like you are both doing great, and I am more than glad to be hearing that." Master Ubuyashiki said, and the both smiled happily.

They were bowing at Master Ubuyashiki before they were to take their leave, standing up they turned to take their leave. They stopped as soon as they saw Sabito.

"Sabito!" Y/n ran to him with a big hug. Sabito hugged back with a laugh. Giyuu soon joined them.

"We came to see how you were doing" Giyuu told him with a smile.

"I'm doing great, I'm so glad you both came to visit me.

>< ><
I'm not finishing this.
1. I don't feel as if I'm capturing his personality because I haven't read the manga yet.
2. I don't have the confidence to finish it rn.
3. I'm not motivated to write anything about Y/n. And I might not try again.

If I do end up wanting to finish this, it will be updated on the same story part, so it might not update you.

Anyways, love you! 🩵

839 words