⚠️Sanemi X Giyuu

Modern Au
Senior year, 12th grade.
Prolly gonna be relatively short, aha. Sorry :[

Smut 😅
*grabs the sock of shame* 😔

My feelings in emoji's while deciding to write this:
😭😢😅😔🤭😚😍😔😔🤭🤧🤧

.

Grade 8
After school

"Alright. Listen closely Giyuu.." Sanemi hissed at him with an angered face.

Giyuu was standing behind him, he wanted to talk to him for a minute, but was greeted angrily instead.

"I don't want you talking to me at all in high-school, okay?" He had a less angered face, it was the last day of middle school.

Giyuu looked down, not exactly with a saddend look, but with a look of disappointment. It was hard to tell since he had basically the same facial expression all the time.

"...okay" Giyuu replied, walking to his left, leaving Sanemi to review his choices.

"Fuck.." Sanemi sighed under his breath. His face was blistering hot and he hated it, it only happened around Tomioka and he found it very annoying and inconvenient because he knew it was blush. He was constantly a flustered mess around Tomioka

..
.

Grades 9-11 Giyuu had actually tried to come up to Sanemi on several occasions. But was always ignored or turned around. He would have thought it was his friends manipulating him into thinking that he shouldn't be around Giyuu. And well, he was absolutely right. He found that out once around the end of the year during 11th grade. He was sneaking around the boys locker room trying to get to his locker when he heard Sanemi and his group of friends come in and they were talking about him.

Sanemi's friends were spitting lies and making Giyuu seem like a bad person. Sanemi looked like he believed it.

He was shocked and disgusted by his friends..

..
.

Grade 12: Senior year

3rd pov.

I'm fed up with this, im not going to take it any longer.. those assholes are going to pay for manipulating him.. Giyuu thought to himself as he walked down the halls of the high-school.

..
.

Sometime later that day Giyuu was hanging out with Muichiro, apparently Yuichiro had signed up for a floral sorting class and was devoting his time to it.

"So, what are you going to do now that you hae time away from Yui?" He asked plainly as he lie down on the grass looking up at the blue sky.

".. don't tell him, but I'm going to hang out with Genya more. He doesn't like Genya because he knows I like him." He sighed, pulling out his phone.

"Eh. I dont want to help cause drama between you three, I won't tell him. But wow that's dangerous. Well, I'm gonna be "meeting up" with his brother later today so that adds onto the drama." Giyuu closed him eyes.

"Damn, well have fun with that. Genya just asked me to come hang out!" He let out a small giggle. "Don't stay out here for too long, I mean. Don't stay too long after school, I know your 7th period is free." He stood up and walked off.

Giyuu sighed as he walked off. While basking in the sunlight he soon dozed off.

..
.

Sanemi was walking out of the school about an hour after it ended. He was kept in for detention.