😭💝Inosuke X Tanjiro

:)
Angst
..
.

"Hey.." He said quietly, as he watched the dark figure turn around, not quick enough to be considered scared. But he wasn't sure, he couldn't see the face of this person, he couldn't see very much of them at all.

He wait silently, for the figure to answer him.

The figure let out a grunt, stepping to face him completely, then soon enough. Walking right to him, stopping infront of him.

The figure looked like they had shoulder length hair, and for some reason, was shirtless.

"Monjiro.." The figure said plainly.

Tanjiro looks at him finally seeing his face. Stern and beautiful, looking at him.

He could tell who it was now, it was Inosuke.

He was close, closer than a friend would usually get to him. But this was Inosuke, he was unpredictable so he only thought the worst. As if he did something to accidentally upset him. Even though he was sure he hadn't.

He felt his waist being grabbed and was pulled towards the other. Pulled into a warm, and gentle hug.

He didn't say anything, he couldn't feel the ability to move on his own for some reason. He was stuck, stuck in the arms of Inosuke. Unable to move, his hands were infront of his chest. He could feel Inosuke breathing onto his neck. Surprisingly extremely gentle, and calm.

He smiled slightly as he soon couldn't feel the calming breaths on his neck any longer. He could feel them on his nose as he looked into Inosukes beautiful green eyes.

His breathing heightened ever so slightly as inosukes eyebrows furrowed.

"Monjiro. Your so stupid, and your annoying" He said, obviously angered by something.

Tanjiro looked at him, with a puzzled look. He hadn't done anything to make him think that recently.

Before he could reply, inosuke kissed him. He was surprised, but leaned into inosuke as he closed his eyes.

Inosuke tightened his grip around tanjiro and deepend the kissed by extreme measures.

Inosukes tounge was introduced in Tanjiro's mouth quickly enough.

(Uhm okay, that's enough 😭🙏)

They broke the kiss after a minute of passionate kissing. Inosuke licking his lips.

"I lov-" He was cut off by a mysterious force, pulling him away. He screamed, trying to reach out from tanjiro who was quick to run after him, he hit a wall. He was knocked to the ground, he rubbed his head and looked around, quickly grtting up. It was no long a dark void, he was in the butterfly mansion. He quickly walked into a room to see Inosuke in a bed as Aoi is ontop of him. The room quickly changes to one he was not familiar with. Inosuke and some other girl, kissing. He stand, terrified to say anything. Thermometer changed once again a d he looked around the white room as he saw red, he followed the trail. It smelt extremely bad like iron. Blood. It was blood, he quickly got up to a figure that was lying infront of him. Almost unrecognizable, torn, beaten, reds and blues scattered umong the immobile body. Bur what stood apart the most was the green eyeball that lie next to the body, and the various strands of black and blue hair that were everywhere. He could tell who it was, he stare at the immobile body, crying.

The room changed once again and he was in the black void. He fell to his knee's and breathing heavily as he curled up into himself, crying to himself.

...
..
.

He was soon back where he lied down to sleep that night. Having woken up in a cold sweat, his eyes puffy and his nose runny. His throat felt dry as he could taste the salt from his tears in his mouth.

He looks at his hands, they're extremely shaky.

He was breathing heavily as he stood up, rubbing his eyes then blowing his nose into a tissue and throwing it away.

He walked outside to see Inosuke looking up at the sky, sitting in the green grass. He sighed, relieved and stressed.

He walked up to Inosuke, setting a hand on his shoulder briefly, and sitting down next ro him. Soon leaning his head on Inosuke's shoulder.

Inosukes senses his tension, "what's wrong, monjirko?" He asked, curiously.

Tanjiro furrowed his eyebrows a bit, "its tanjiro.." He corrected.

Inosukes rolled his eyes, gently leaning his head ontop of Tanjiro's.

"I had a.. nightmare." He sighed softly. "It's where you.. kissed me, and then you were about to tell me you loved me and.." He paused, inosuke was blushing, but didn't say anything.

"Then, before you could say anything. You were dragged away, and then I saw you kissing other people.. and then I saw you die. It was awful." He sniffed.

Inosuke still didn't say anything, but he lifted his head up, and pulled Tanjiro into a gentle hug. Soft and enjoyable.

Tanjiro hugged back, putting his face into Inosukes shoulder as he sobbed softly.

A few minutes pass, tanjiro is half asleep and yawns as Inosuke pulls away from the hug.

"Sorry.." Tanjiro looks down, rubbing his eyes.

Inosukes sighed and picked Tanjiro up bridal style, confusing tanjiro as he walks back inside.

"Inosuke?" He yawns quietly.

Inosukes just grunts lying Tanjiro down onto his bed gently, and walking to the other side to get in bed as well.

Tanjiro, still confused, got under the covers and was pulled closely by inosuke.

He sighed lightly and smiled, putting his head into Inosukes chest, quickly falling asleep.

Inosuke pulled him closer and rested his chin ontop of Tanjiro's head. Also, soon falling asleep.

<> <>

HI, this was actually kinda shot ngl, usually I have around 1k words (well, recently I have)

I don't do Inotan very often, so this was a first. I really enjoyed it, but I don't think it's something I'll do very often ^^

Well thaks for reading this! Love you! 🩵💙

991 words