😭Giyuu X Shinobu

Once again an AU, not many changes but whatever.
ShinoGiyuu Angst

"My apologies, Tomioka. But what i said is clear, we cannot be together. I've already planned my death, and I don't want to disappoint you like that." Shinobu said trying to keep a singular tone while she worked on a medicine, faced away from the water pillar who was stood behind her.

"But.. why? Why would you plan your death, there are so may people who care about you, Shinobu." He said with a slightly angered tone, even though his true emotions could not be let out upon his usually emotionless facial expression.

"I care about you, Shinobu. I don't want you to do this, I love you." He said with a sigh.

Tomioka clenched his fists, as he had not felt this amount of anger since he encountered the Kamado siblings.

Shinobu turned around, her usual smile had left her face. "Tomioka, please tell me. Why do you love me?" She asked kindly.

"Your very beautiful" He said plainly, but continued "your hair, your eyes, and I love your personality. Your characteristics, they make me feel all achy in the heart." He starred at her with a blank face.

Shinobu sighed "Tomioka, I don't know if I believe you with that facial expression. But this time, I'll let the blank face slide. Tomioka, promise me that you will find someone to take care of you. That's all I ask of you. I love you as well, Tomioka. Though, this will not last and I will have to save goodbye for a final time. My mission is tomorrow."

Shinobu starred at Tomioka as tears finally took advantage and flowed freely down his soft face.

She finally smiled and walked up to Tomioka to pull him into a warm, heartfilled hug.

..
A few moments pass as they pull apart. Shinobu smiles at Tomioka as he had stopped crying.

Suddenly Shinobu grabbed Tomioka's face and kissed him passionately. In which Tomioka kissed her back.

..

Shinobu let go of Tomioka.
"Well Tomioka. I love you, but remember what I ask if you. Please find someone to love you for the rest of your life, someone who will take care of you. And don't let me get in the way of future relationships. It will be useless, I'll be dead." She said passionately, taking Tomioka's hands in her own.

Tomioka sighed, finally giving in. "If that's what you want, I'll do my best." He gave a light smile and in response Shinobu replied "you have more of a chance catching yourself a fish in the future if you smile more."

Tomioka chuckled lightly, nodding.

Soon, Shinobu left to say her goodbyes to everyone else before she left to her mission.

<> <>

:) tbh I'm not a big ShinoGiyuu fan, but I do like a good ol' angst ship.

Also, sorry it was so short lol!

This was fun to write and I love how it turned out, honestly!
Have a good day/night, ly! 🩵💙

503 words