😭💝Genya X Mui

Meow 😻

Mafia Gen AU

Rich Tokito fam AU

Modern AU

Anyway

Enjoy ig.

19 Mui and 21 Gen

<> <>

Mui Pov.

I opened my eyes, yet I still couldn't see anything, I tried to bring my hand up to my face but it felt as if it was tied down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder along with it I heard a click of a switch. Suddenly I could see myself and the flooring around me.

I didn't open my mouth, my parents told me if something like this were to happen, they wanted me to be as quiet as possible.

So I kept my mouth shut, I didn't ask questions and I didn't answer any.

"Fine then, go ahead and keep your pretty little mouth shut." I heard him say from behind me.

'Pretty?' I questioned in my head, I might have been kidnapped, but I haven't been called pretty before, atleast by anyone other than that perv and Yui.

I desperately wanted to see who the person behind me was, because if I didn't memorize what his face looked like, my parents would get mad. Atleast, that is if I get home.

I don't have the best memory, but face memorization isn't as bad.

The chair I was on had a relatively short back, letting my head flop back to where I could see the ceiling. But i could still not see the man behind me, I gave up and lifted my head back to its original placement.

"Huh, you like to move alot, don't you, Mui" said a different voice.

"Don't call me that, you bastard!" I jerked my head to my right to stare Gyokko right in his eyes.

"Oh, so now you talk?" The man behind me said, surprised.

"Only to convince you to get that disgusting filth out of my sight." I said angered.

"Alright, Only if you promise to talk more." He said convincingly. Gyokko was walking closer.

"Okay, Okay!" I said, I could hear the smile in his voice as he asked Gyokko to leave, in which he did.

"Alright, now what do you want from me?" I asked, forgetting all about my parents rule, right now I wanted to leave, as far as I could get from Gyokko.

"Well, I was going to try and get some codes from you, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wanna give me any of those." He patted my shoulder.

"Damn right.." I said more quietly.

"So, Muichiro. If you don't want to give me the codes, may you atleast tell me where your brother is? I'm sure I could get it out of him." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Don't touch my brother." I said louder.

"Okay, then would you mind giving me those codes?" He asked sweetly.

I stayed silent, I wondered what he would do to him if I didn't tell him.

"You said you'd be more talkative. Muichiro, if you don't tell me atleast one of those codes, I'll kill Yuichiro." He said, but instead of the usual sweet-ish voice he was using, it was more menacing. "I don't want to, but I will if I need to to get those papers, ill let you think about it." He finished, removing his hand from my shoulder, then I could hear footsteps, then a door opening and closing.