⚠️Sad Roll 1/2

THE SMUT PART 😏

IM SO SORRY LMFAO 🙏😭😭

Btw this is more like.. Fluffy Smut?? Idfk but it is ^^
Dude, idk but.. this one is so much more different than the other one, I guess I needed a bit of a storyline, I guess.

Go read the first part and come back when you hit the spot that's marks the end off.(?)

Or just read this part, I don't mind ^^

Again, for reference. They are NOT dating yet.

OKAY ILY AND ENJOY

<> <>

3rd pov

Sanemi quickly laid down a blanket on the couch and threw some pillows on it, he took his shirt off threw it in his room and grabbed another blanket. (Pretend that this paragraph did NOT exist in the Smut chapter, so he has his shirt on still and he didn't put the blankets on the couch :>)

"Shina-" Giyuu started but was cut off by Sanemi grabbing him and wrapping him in the blanket securely.

(This is where we left off ^^)

"Stay quiet." He picked him up throwing him over his shoulder and going to turn the lights off in the living room.

"I-"
"Shut up"
"Please let me-"
"No"
"Can you-?"
"Stop, or I'll tape your mouth shut." Sanemi covered his mouth as he lied him down on the couch gently.

"Okay.." Giyuu sighed quietly.

"Good," Sanemi got ontop of Giyuu and started gently pecking his neck lovingly.

Those loving pecks soon turned into love bites, he gently bit down onto the part between Giyuu's shoulder and neck, Giyuu let out a very quiet and soft moan.

Sanemi lifted his head up and went down to kiss giyuu, he softly connected their lips and Giyuu melted in his touch, to say the least, this is not what Giyuu was expecting when he agreed to come over to Sanemi's.

"May i?" Sanemi asked as their lips departed.

Giyuu's eyes widened slightly, he wasn't expecting him to ask so calmly, so.. nicely. Infact he wasnt expecting him to ask at all. "Just.." He paused looking away for a moment then looking back to make eye contact, he would probably be fiddling with his fingers if they weren't stuck to his sides in the blanket, "be careful.." He finished shyly.

"I will," he went back down to his neck and started to suck on it. It wasn't as gentle as earlier, but it was still gentle and soft to the touch.

His hands soon made their way to the bottom of the blanket, trailing into it and to the hem of Giyuu's shorts. He slowly and carefully removed them along with his boxers. After they were down he went back to kiss Giyuu.

.
Giyuu/3rd mix Pov

Giyuu was a 21 year old virgin man before the gorgeous white haired male came into his life on one sunny evening. He did not entirely understand what was happening at the moment, he didn't want to believe what was happening, his mind raced with his own thoughts, such as why he was the one getting Sanemi's love and affection, and why he got so utterly jealous when he saw Sanemi smiling in the presence of Kanae, he knew she was beautiful, he thought that Sanemi had liked her. Like liked her, seriously. He thought that because of the way he flared up in the one conversation.

All he can remember is Sanemi going into a fit of blush and bursting out into a fit of yells and bickers.

He thought it was so hot, he wanted to touch him, he wanted him to touch him. He didn't know how it felt, he was extremely touch starved, up until now he had never let anyone get close to him, he had never let anyone hug or touch him without his permission, yet Sanemi was.