💝Sanemi X Giyuu

This was Requested by GenmuiBITCH
Modern AU

..
.

Grade 1:
"Sanemi! Don't hit Giyuu!" Their 1st grade teacher called as Sanemi had hit Giyuu in the back of the head causing him to fall and scrape his knees on the blacktop. Sanemi just glared at his teacher.

.

Grade 2:
"Your so bad, Giyuu" Sanemi had laughed at Giyuu whe he fell off of the monkey bars at recess. Causing him to go tell his teacher about it. It was reported back to Sanemi's teacher ad he got a call home to talk about his rude behavior towards Giyuu.

.

Grade 3:
Giyuu was peacefully playing with the Tokito siblings on the bigger kid playground, they were next to a mud puddle, looking for worms, as it had rained that morning and the night before.

Sanemi came running up to them, causing Giyuu to stand up from his crouched position. Sanemi was NOT coming to apologise for yelling at him the day before, he was coming to push him into the mud for getting him in trouble.

.

Grade 4:
Sanemi had been mean to giyuu the whole year before, but on the first day he approached Giyuu.

"Giyuu, im... sorry for treating you badly last year.." He said, looking away.

Giyuu looks at him, flared his cheeks angrily and replied "No! Your still gonna be mean to me!" He ran away.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu as he tan away, offened. "NO I WOULDNT!" He yelled angrily at him. Crossing his arms and walking back to where his class was.

.

Grade 5:
Sanemi had left Giyuu alone in Grade 4, but had tried to apologize on different occasions.

Grade 5, April 20th
"Giyuu. Can you please forgive me for the past few years? I don't want to leave the school with you hating me.." He looked him in the eye this time, being sincere.

"Okay, your forgiven." He said, making Sanemi hug him tightly. Which made Giyuu very uncomfortable for a moment, but soon hugged back.

"But, this doesn't mean we're friends. My friends don't like you." Sanemi said as he walked away.

.

Jr high.
Grade 6:
"Sanemi" Giyuu looked up at him during lunch.

"What, Giyuu." He glared at him.

"Can we be friends now?" He said with his best convincing voice he knows.

Sanemi looked at him, then at the table his friends were at, they were all giggling and laughing. One pointed at them and they all let out a snicker, a laugh, or a giggle.

"No." He hit Giyuu ontop of the head, not hard though.

"Why?" He asked plainly.

"Because your annoying, and your weird." He walked away leaving Giyuu sitting there.

The rest ofthe year, Giyuu tried to be his friend. Never actually succeeding.

.

Grade 7:
"Am I ever going to make him my friend?" Giyuu looked down, as Yui and Mui. His best friends were sitting with him at lunch in the grass outside and they had been silent with nothing to talk about until Giyuu had spoken.

"Well, I don't know. That's for him to decide, you probably just need to do more convincing." Yuichiro said as he rubbed the head of his younger twin brother who was lying his head on his lap.